Old 12-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Default 30th Anniversary Trans Am Nationals 2014

The Trans Am Nationals show committee is pleased to announce our new location! The 2014 Trans Am Nationals will be held at the Holiday Inn in Fairborn, OH August 22-24, 2014. This location offers easy access from I-70/I-675, excellent accommodations, several restaurants within walking distance and ample parking space for show cars, vendors, trailers and spectator parking. The Holiday Inn will accept reservations for the event as of Monday, December 2nd, 2013. Use the group code "TAN" to get the discounted room rate of $116/night. Click the link below for the hotel website:
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels...pd/hoteldetail

We are still working out details for Saturday night's cruise-in, but an announcement will be made as soon as plans are set (yes, the intent is to return to Tipp City). Friday night, there will be an informal cruise-in at Quaker Steak & Lube just around the corner from the hotel in Fairborn. In addition to the show activities & events, Fairborn offers premium shopping , dining and the Air Force Museum is minutes away at Wright/Patterson Air Force Base.

The Nationals Committee would also like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation to Sue Emmel for her many years of dedication to the Nat's and for the past 20 years as event chair. Sue has passed the torch to her fellow TACA Dayton club members but will remain on the committee in an advisory capacity. Relax & enjoy the 30th, Sue - you've earned it!!!!!

Make plans now to join us for the 30th Annual Trans Am Nationals - dedicated to preserving the enjoyment and legacy of all Firebirds, 1967-2002. 2014 promises to be one of our biggest and best celebrations ever. We couldn't have done it without the support and loyalty of our participants so thanks to all of you for keeping Firebird flying high. We'll see you all in Fairborn - bring a friend and a friend's car, too!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

subscribing...

Old 01-11-2014, 11:26 AM

Need to make it this year,...