National Events Events that normally draw audiences from more than a 10 state range

Old 03-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Headed to POCI in Wichita? Pre car show and BBQ at my place 6/17/14

Are you coming from the north, east or west and want a place to crash before you get to Wichita? I'm just off I-35 (about 10 miles...all highway) and I'm hosting a pre-POCI car show car show at my place just south of Kansas City.......Tuesday June 17th. 1 pm to close! I'll have fishing poles if you care to catch some fish in my pond, have some beverages and look at sweet cars! I'll grill out that evening. Nothing fancy.

I have over 8 acres here, so if you want to camp out for the night then head down with our car caravan Wednesday, that would be fine. Mike Sparks (Judge273) is coming out and will leave his trailer at my place and drive down with us Wednesday morning. You guys are welcome to do the same if you'd like. Wichita is about a 3 hour drive from place....probably a bit less, maybe 2.5 hours. Steve Schappaugh may be here and bring some of his recent works to "preview".....haven't heard back for sure yet on that though. Should have over 10 cars lined up already with some local buddies too. Would love to have anybody else here in PY land stop by on your way through....maybe break up your long trip to Wichita?!

There will be no awards handed out.

Who else is in?

Here's my car show field:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	357313  

Last edited by PB; 03-19-2014 at 03:22 PM.