Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 06:33 PM
On Vacation

Default Bryan hosed another

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...5&page=1&pp=20

I was dumb enough to try to work through him.

Old 04-08-2006, 08:49 PM
On Vacation

Default From one of his ebay auctions...

"Who am I? I'm a Pontiac guy just like you. A Pontiac guy who is tired of other Pontiac vendors who treat fellow enthusiasts poorly, so I decided I am going to try and make a change to that. You need a part? I set all my auctions with no reserve and usually a 5.00 or 10.00 starting bid. Some of the bigger items will start at 50, but I will let everyone know I am doing so. I research the parts if I'm not familiar with them, and try to sell all my stuff to the best of my knowledge. I am active in the GTOAA and The Tri-Valley GTO Association of Southern California. I have many sources for hard to find Pontiac parts of all sizes and years? You need something? Let me find it for you and remove the stress of restoring or hot-rodding a Pontiac!!! ALSO, all auctions are open to trades. All you have to do is contact me! I love Pontiacs...I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it to get some satisfaction that I helped a guy get his GTO or Pontiac a little closer to getting it back on the road!!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bryan_jensen_members.jpg
Views:	1219
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	49310  

Old 04-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow, what an interesting read. I stopped paying any attention to the young man when he asked for advice on how best to finish his school project in time, was given a lot of great advice from maybe a dozen different board members, then proceeded to shun the advice and stick to his father's original plan, which was (and still is) destined for failure due to time constraints.

When you make a verbal contract with someone over "brokering" a car for them, and then back out on it because you now have another party that is interested, you've just commited an unethical business act. The apple must not have fallen far from the tree, which explains everything of his actions on the board.

Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've had problems with him too. Should we start a thread on this in the Business and Exchange forum?

Old 04-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker
Wow, what an interesting read. I stopped paying any attention to the young man when he asked for advice on how best to finish his school project in time, was given a lot of great advice from maybe a dozen different board members, then proceeded to shun the advice and stick to his father's original plan, which was (and still is) destined for failure due to time constraints.

When you make a verbal contract with someone over "brokering" a car for them, and then back out on it because you now have another party that is interested, you've just commited an unethical business act. The apple must not have fallen far from the tree, which explains everything of his actions on the board.

I was honestly surprised at how many responded to that school project thread with genuine, caring advise. I found it kind of amusing because I really thought most people here had him figured out long ago.
And as far as his often claimed experience and knowledge with GTOs, it's kinda like Barney Fife offering advise on gun handling and ballistics.

Old 04-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

A lot of us have tried to help him even though we saw him time after time after time ignoring all the sound advise that people would give him on the myriad of topics that he would inquire about.

Well this is the last straw. Bryan, if you are reading this, and I know that you are, THE JIG IS UP!! Just go away and save yourself the embarrassment of trying to explain yourself out of this one by saying that you are just an 18 year old kid and that you did not know any better. Your Mormon upbringing surely has taught you better than this. Maybe you should be spending more time in church and less time here anyway.

I can't speak for the other members, but as for me, you can expect to never receive another response to any of your queries from now to eternity.

I will however, stop short of placing you on my ignore list because I know you will not be man enough to just admit that your true nature has been discovered and go away. You will undoubtedly attempt to justify your actions in some way and that should make for some great comedy.

Bryan Jenson or the Great Deceiver? You Decide!

John

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots!"

Last edited by johnsma22; 04-09-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ive kept my mouth shut on this one, but that was really funny johnsma22!!

Old 04-09-2006, 01:17 AM
On Vacation

hmmmmm......note to self....DO NOT PISS OFF THE MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD!...k...I got it fellas....carry on!

Old 04-09-2006, 01:39 AM

Caught this guy with conflicting stories on the sale of headers on this site a while back and he replied with a stupid response that made no sense. Decided he was never getting a dime of mine ever. At least we know where he is getting all the cash to finance this fantasy 67 of his.

By ripping off others.

Refer to the following to hear Bryan dance:

http://216.178.81.108/forums/showthread.php?t=467407

Old 04-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

He PM'd me about my friend's 66 GTO drag car i had advertised on here recently, saying he was "The Broker" for an interested buyer!,LOL! I quoted him the asking price, knowing full well, he didn't have that kind of coin! never heard back from him! wasn't surprised!

Old 04-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I was honestly surprised at how many responded to that school project thread with genuine, caring advise.
I think a lot of us were giving him a "last chance" to get back to basics and talk about how to work on your car. But even in the 2 or 3 days in which that discussion ran it's course, it became obvious he just likes to hear himself talk about all the cash he has to spend on his little "High School" project....

I've heard plenty enough for me..

Work
'67 GTO Convertible "Koerner Built 413 500 hp with a Victor!.. I'll run a stock intake."
'75 Formula 400 - Daily Driver -
Running with my Home Built 455 and TH400

Details here:
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=588372
Old 04-09-2006, 07:56 AM
On Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingchief

Sorry you fell so far so quick Bryan,but that is what happens when you ignore sound logic,and good advice,and convince yourself that your actions are justified,regardless of the damage or consequences they cause yourself and others,good luck with the "world" you created for yourself,maybe you'll learn something from all this.

But I seriously doubt that you have learned anything from this...
Trust me brother. I won't fall for this crap again. It was a cross between a few things that made me think I should try to deal with him. I am spanking my own ass for this one.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via ICQ to GOAT72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanjoe
hello. im an amateur bodybuilder and from the look of this persons picture he has a major vitamin deficiency combined with the fact that he is an ectomorph with poor diet. you should take better care of yourself,,,, and only 18.

stop the sugar intake. just some advice.
Wow...I thought the same thing when I saw the black under his eyes -- he's got a serious vitamin problem. He should be eating more veggies and had better get a good supplement or he'll be in a bad way.
My neighbor had those same eyes and died of cancer at 43 -- no anti-oxidants. Bad news.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:04 AM

Wow, this is really blowing my mind. I thought we were dealing with a very sincere, if somewhat naive, young Christian boy who always abided by his Christian beliefs to the extent of not drinking, smoking, keeping his chasity until his marriage night, etc. etc. and would never think of scamming someone, afterall that's why he set up his own business.

But after this thread his true nature is revealed as a conniving scamster who is a chronic liar and will do anything to make a buck off any transaction that he can get done, regardless of the consequences for either the buyer or seller.

To anyone who may get involved with him, I say: Caveat Emptor!

To Bryan: I think you need more actual (real world) spiritual guidance than you've alledgedly been given. Maybe a business ethics class would be more important to you at this stage than all the empty santimonious piety you like to throw out there. A person's character is defined by their real actions, not how much religious dogma they can spout. Good Luck boy, you're gonna need it.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm glad someone said something.I didn't want to say anything about the way he looked.He does look like he needs some sun,real food,vits and a good Doctor to get him off what ever he's on.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:46 AM

Please limit your responses in this topic to actual experiences with Bryan. You are responsible for what you post here.

One picture is sufficient in the post, also.

Let's practice a little restraint and keep to the facts, please.

If you are just piling on, please do not post.

Thanks,

Kurt

Old 04-09-2006, 08:59 AM
On Vacation

Thanks for moving my thread! This is the correct place for it. My fault.

Old 04-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

My $.10 Psychology manual has been telling me for some time that this kid is screaming for attention. Every time he posts it's a Major Announcement. I'm younger than you, I'm holier than you, My car's better than yours, and finally, I'm going to sell parts non-profit for the good of the hobby. Bryan - a lot of people on this board have been doing that for years without a medal!! I really don't want to bash the guy but I think he should make good on any bad deals, then either grow up, or go away. (maybe both) BTW, my only involvement with him was when I answered a question he posed some time ago. His response struck me as arrogant and unnappreciative, but I let it go. That's all. Mark O.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've been censored! :eek: :D

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots!"
Old 04-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Senior Chief

All BS aside does somone here own that car and is it still for sale?

Closed Thread