Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 08:44 AM

Default Wow

I dealt with Terry once. Everything went as planned. He sold me a piece or two for the under dash A/C ducting for my 68 Coupe. His price was reasonable, the shipping was quick, and the parts were in the as stated condition.

I'd do business with him again ANY DAY.

Cheers,
Scott

Old 10-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

After seeing Ron's car and talking with him the pieces here fall right together. Ron's car had a column shift and he tried to change the collar without taking out the column. It can't be done. Ron had two failed attempts. After ruining two good used columns, Ron decided that he wanted Terry and Bill to take the loss. After they smelled a rat(Ron), they decided that he was not telling the truth about why he wanted a refund. Instead of being imbarassed and letting it go, Ron decided to come here and get some attention and at the same time smear two good parts guys. It takes all kinds to make the world go round!

Old 10-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest
After seeing Ron's car and talking with him the pieces here fall right together. Ron's car had a column shift and he tried to change the collar without taking out the column. It can't be done. Ron had two failed attempts. After ruining two good used columns, Ron decided that he wanted Terry and Bill to take the loss. After they smelled a rat(Ron), they decided that he was not telling the truth about why he wanted a refund. Instead of being imbarassed and letting it go, Ron decided to come here and get some attention and at the same time smear two good parts guys. It takes all kinds to make the world go round!
reminds me of the school shootings...those guys want the attention when they commit suicide....

http://FirstGenFirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=221

breathe and enjoy it , life is temporary

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 10-03-2006, 09:58 AM

It's pretty sad that good people like Terry, Bill, Vikki, Geoff and who knows how many others, have to defend their good names and reputations against people like Ron, who for no other reason than to get attention (admittedly), by intentionally being malicious and by going out of his way to cause harm. It's perfectly clear that his accusations are completely fabricated, yet, it's up to Terry and Bill to defend themselves from these lies. It's pretty sad to think of just how many people are out there just thinking up the next scam, or another way to harm others.

He reminds me of the recent escalation of scammers on eBay... almost over night there are hundreds of these false eBay auctions... Just like Ron's false accusations. It's easy to tell that it's fake when you know what to look for... he tripped himself up with too many versions of his story. If he put half the effort into being straight with people that he puts into fabricatingthese wild stories, he might just be a good guy to have around... he might have even made a friend or two? :eek:

Glad to see now what really went down, and now we all know the "truth" of the matter.
(Funny how no one else was begging for us to believe them?)

:rolleyes:

Last edited by 68-421; 10-03-2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've purchased several parts from Terry and would do business with him again ANY day. I'd highly recommend him to anyone else who needs parts for their FGF.

I don't know Ron, but from what I've read here, I'll scratch him OFF my list of people to do business with.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Suspended

This thread is/was intended for newcomers, not friends or relatives of these vendor's!......All of the replies regarding this thread have been from close friends, neighbors and probably relatives.....Friends do not rip off friends!.....My heads up are for the newcomers who have had no prior contact with these vendors.....All I'm saying to the newcomers is to be very cautious when dealing with strangers who sell out of their garages or backyards!....Ask for Pics....Inquire about Refunds.....DO NOT use PayPal......It's best to just deal with people you personally know or to deal with the major Parts Suppliers.....This so called vendor stole $170 from me even after I sent the defective part back to him! and it could happen to you too!:fencing:

Old 10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have never had ANY dealings with ANY others in this thread. I have NEVER had any need for 1st gen parts but from what I have read here I know I can deal with them and not have to worry. You on the other hand, I wouldn't deal with under any circumstance. Give it up Ronny, you've been called on the carpet and exposed as a ..........

Stole? You owe the man an apology.

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 10-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Newcomers ,beware of people saying "trust me".......;)

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 10-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Will everyone be at our family reunion? :D :rolleyes:

Old 10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Suspended

WOW!......Over 850 Views!......Pretty Impressive!:cool:

Old 10-03-2006, 03:25 PM

I've purchased parts off Bill before, never had any problem whatsoever. Gave me what I concidered a spanking deal too. I'd gladly buy from Bill or Terry again.
Ron, I'll get your full name so I never have to deal with you.

Old 10-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68coupe
WOW!......Over 850 Views!......Pretty Impressive!:cool:
lots of people watching the Amish shooter news too....not sure its impressive , just curiosity....;)

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 10-03-2006, 05:23 PM

As a relative "newcomer", I just wanted to say "thank-you" to Ron for his overwhelming concern for all us newbies.

In fact, I think he *has* actually served the community at large by (exposing) his actions and statements.

Yep, *just* enough rope...

Thanks again!

Old 10-03-2006, 10:56 PM

He'll join the ranks of the "borkerer" before long anyway and be banished to the turnip truck.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to soon2b2ltmp Send a message via Yahoo to soon2b2ltmp

Hey Stud;

You shot yourself in the foot. Close your mouth and just walk away, eveyone knows who and what you are. You aren't educating newcomers on anything other than you are an attention hound, and someone who likes to flap their gums. I Dont know Terry or Bill, heck I dont even own a Firebird, what I do know is that you owe a LOT of people an apology for the lies you have been spouting.

Old 10-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Suspended

I understand your anger and resentment towards me and I forgive all of you.....I consider you all my Poncho brothers!;) .....Only Mr. Ritter and I know the real truth!:hail:

Old 10-04-2006, 06:15 PM

Hey Ron,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln.

Terry and Bill are both known to be reputable businessmen. You are making a bad reputation for yourself and may want to consider "old Abe's" advice.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Suspended

Alrighty then.....I promise to be a good boy and to remain silent like good "old Abe" when any reputable businessmen rip me off!:D .....NOT!!:whoo:

Old 10-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"All I'm saying to the newcomers is to be very cautious when dealing with strangers who sell out of their garages or backyards!....Ask for Pics."
Thats 99% of us you retard,your such a douchbag.Mommy look at me mommy,mommy,mommy ,mommy,LOOK AT ME.Thats all you want is attention.Now go spread your crap some where else,and reporting them to the IRS what a f---ing a-shole

Old 10-05-2006, 10:48 PM

I have not been on the PY forum for about 2 years. Bjorn clued me on on this "topic". Here is my take, FWIW.......for all "newbies", old timers and everyone in between, if the moderators here do not want to ban this "person", then the best way to deal with him is to stop replying to his rhetoric. Everytime you call him an A-hole, scumbag, ect......that just feeds his fire. Take my word for it, let "him" reply to me and last couple replies, then everyone else just stop "veiwing" this thread, guaranteed he will just fade away, which will be as it should be. Terry & Bill's reputation has been fully restored, as it should be, I too have dealt with both, totally satisfied, so I ask all fellow Poncho members, stop responding to "him" and let "him" vent to himself, Kel

'69 Pontiac 400 YA, .060 over, stock crank, 10.2:1 comp, CAT H-beam rods, HS 1.65 rockers, Crane cam 248/252 660 lift, Edelbrock 72cc heads ported 300 cfm, Performer RPM Intake, Ruggles 800 cfm Q-jet, Summit 140 gph electric fuel pump, 12 bolt 4.10 posi, 200-4R, Transgo HD shift kit, 2800 stall, aluminum radiator, 2" MadDog Headers, DMH 3" cutouts.

12.51 et @ 111 mph
Closed Thread