Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

rkm1003, good idea but also consider that this thread has been a service to other future sellers of parts.;)

Old 10-06-2006, 09:29 AM

Not having anything else better to do this morning; I finally read this ridiculous thread. I made contact with Bill Edmunds through Classical Pontiac want ads several years ago. I did not know him at all, but he had the parts I needed, I sent him a check, he sent me very nice used parts ASAP. Our e-mail conversations were very cordial; I trusted him to send me the parts; he did; end of story. I would deffinitely buy from him again.

Old 10-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Good advertising for Terry and Bill.
Good used parts:

Terry backyardparts@bellsouth.net

Bill earlybrds@aol.com

Old 10-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Suspended

[QUOTE=TAQuest]Good advertising for Terry and Bill.
Good used parts:

Terry backyardparts@bellsouth.net - JUNK PARTS!....NO RETURN POLICY!....NO REFUNDS!....BUYER BEWARE!

Bill earlybrds@aol.com - JUNK PARTS!.....NO RETURN POLICY!....BUYER BEWARE!

Good Advertising = BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!;)

Check with the Better Business Bureau first, if they are indeed ligitimate bussinesses!;)

Old 10-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

JUST LOCK THIS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[quote=68coupe]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAQuest
Good advertising for Terry and Bill.
Good used parts:

Terry backyardparts@bellsouth.net - JUNK PARTS!....NO RETURN POLICY!....NO REFUNDS!....BUYER BEWARE!

Bill earlybrds@aol.com - JUNK PARTS!.....NO RETURN POLICY!....BUYER BEWARE!

Good Advertising = BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!;)

Check with the Better Business Bureau first, if they are indeed ligitimate bussinesses!;)

As for WARNINGS...please read what Ron is warning about on fgf site...read his online show description.....Should give you a good idea on what warnings are about!
see this:

http://firstgenfirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=699

so,judge for yourselves!

http://FirstGenFirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=221

breathe and enjoy it , life is temporary

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Suspended

[QUOTE=Bjorn]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68coupe

As for WARNINGS...please read what Ron is warning about on fgf site...read his online show description.....Should give you a good idea on what warnings are about!
see this:

http://firstgenfirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=699

so,judge for yourselves!
I meant every word of it!:clap2: .....In addition to that, they will also rip you off when they find out you've been booted!.....They operate from that site so stay away from that site too!

The funny thing is, they knew who I was and the circumstances yet they took my order, shipped my parts and cashed my checks!.....They knew exactly what they were doing!.....Instead of not dealing with me, they decided to send me junk, useless parts then rip me off!:mad: ......They are reputable for sure, reputable crooks!:mad:

Old 10-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[quote=68coupe]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn

I meant every word of it!:clap2: .....In addition to that, they will also rip you off when they find out you've been booted!.....They operate from that site so stay away from that site too!

The funny thing is, they knew who I was and the circumstances yet they took my order, shipped my parts and cashed my checks!.....They knew exactly what they were doing!.....Instead of not dealing with me, they decided to send me junk, useless parts then rip me off!:mad: ......They are reputable for sure, reputable crooks!:mad:
Did your mother drop you on your head as a kid?
They did not rip you off ,and would not even if they knew who you were...look at Vikki for instance still oferring to help you after all this...

Yes ,you meant every word of it .,that is why I want the "world" to see how you act.....Ron, this is not in your best interest to try to bad mouth these guys ,too many people know them and how they are...you`re just making yourself look bad...

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 10-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Suspended

[QUOTE=Bjorn]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68coupe

Did your mother drop you on your head as a kid?
They did not rip you off ,and would not even if they knew who you were...look at Vikki for instance still oferring to help you after all this...

Yes ,you meant every word of it .,that is why I want the "world" to see how you act.....Ron, this is not in your best interest to try to bad mouth these guys ,too many people know them and how they are...you`re just making yourself look bad...
YES!....THEY DID RIP ME OFF!....JESUS CHRIST!.....CAN'T YOU READ WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING !:mad: ....You don't even know the whole story!....All you want to do is bad mouth me and make me look bad!.....And yes, it is in my best interest to let the world know of these crooks!.....By the way, thanks for displaying my car link which I updated for the world to see:fencing:

And why are you bringing up poor Vikki?....She never offered to help me!.....I still feel bad for what I said to her and I'm afraid to email her!

ALL I WANT IS MY $170 BACK FROM RITTER.....AND MY OLD PARTS ALONG WITH A DECENT THREADED STEERING SHAFT FROM EDMUNDS.....THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING!:mad:

Old 10-08-2006, 10:03 PM

68coupe,

With all the feedback on this post, I think I would consder the legal aspects of what you are saying. No, I'm not a friend of anyone who is being talked about, nor have I met them, or have done business with them.

I also would NOT be proud of how many views this thread has had. Joe.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to Goin' Topless

Maybe the lack of steering in his 'bird is symbolic of the man himself? No control?

As for the "R rated kinda guy," I came up with a few R words, but I don't think they'd help make Mr. Allen's case.

*This reply was posted by a member who has absolutely no knowledge of the aggreived parties in this thread. Any association with Terry Ritter, Bill Edmunds or Ron Allen is nonexistant and completely unlikey. The purpose of this post was to poke fun and hopefully draw a humorous response. Copyright 2006.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[quote=68coupe]
Quote:

...snip....

And why are you bringing up poor Vikki?....She never offered to help me!.....I still feel bad for what I said to her and I'm afraid to email her!

!
well, maybe you dont read well either ,heres her response to your question....

10-02-2006, 01:18 PM
cudagal vbmenu_register("postmenu_2664312", true);

Yes, you may email questions. And yes, every PayPal transaction generates a receipt. I receive a receipt online for each transaction.

and your question was:
Quote:
And Vikki....I'm sorry if I offended you again as I was really pissed off at the time .....And I still love you!.....You really didn't have to ban me though for the Ritter/Steering column incident.....I believe I was behaving like a nice "G" rated person should on your site .....Can I still email you as I have a question on my Firebird.....

and re your
Quote:
SITE IS CONTROLLED BY CLIQUE MEMBERS...AND THE HEAD CLIQUE IS A SWEEDISH MEATBALL BY THE NAME OF BJORN...IF YOU DONT FIT IN, THESE CLIQUES WILL BAN TOGETHER AND HAVE YOU BANNED! AND RIP YOU OFF!...
LOL...RONNIE BOY....That Clique you`re talking about is the ENTIRE FGF SITE except for 2 people , YOU and one other who got banned....so, You think the Mods on PY is another Clique? LOL, plus Swedish is spelled with one E...use your dictionary!

and as far as I`m concerned this is the end of my posts here....I think everyone sees who you are......

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6

Last edited by Bjorn; 10-09-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Having not owned a Firebird for over 25 years, I have no knowledge of anyone mentioned on this thread, HOWEVER, It is clear to me who are the good guys in this deal.

If I were to ever need any FB parts, the first guys I would contact would be Terry & Bill. This thread has been great advertising for them.

As for Ron, well what can you say for anyone who has a Chevy engine in his FB? Scammer all the way. Please don't try to buy any parts from me!

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 10-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Suspended

Quote:

and re your ,
LOL...RONNIE BOY....That Clique you`re talking about is the ENTIRE FGF SITE except for 2 people , YOU and one other who got banned....so, You think the Mods on PY is another Clique? LOL, plus Swedish is spelled with one E...use your dictionary!

and as far as I`m concerened this is the end of my posts here....I think everyone sees who you are......
Bjorn....I am truly sorry that I misspelled swedish!:confused: .....I'll remember this the next time I'm at the dinner table eating my swedish meatball meal!:D ....I'll correct this on my car link also:cool:

And according to Funk & Wagnalls, you misspelled concerned!.....Use your dictionary!:p

I wish I could believe you when you say "this is the end of my posts here".....I'll bet you $170 plus a good steering shaft that you'll be back!:cool: .....Then your quote: "I think everyone sees who you are" will be nothing more than a falsity!.....Thanks again man for the car link!:cool:

Old 10-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Another thing you all may not know about 'Ron'. When I was down checking out his car for sale I found out another thing that Ron is in denial about. And I don't mean to cut down any of the ladies on this board but Ron is a woman. Her name is really Ronda. She should have been out in the open about it from the start. So, let's cut her a little slack. Maybe when she comes out of the closet she will be a really nice person.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

LOL!

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 10-10-2006, 04:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to soon2b2ltmp Send a message via Yahoo to soon2b2ltmp

Will a Moderator please put this thread out of its misery?

Old 10-10-2006, 05:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Ok, I just found this... Oh boy.

I think it's run it's course here, readers will be able to decide for themselves as to who is right.

This thread is done, sorry for the delay, next time someone please click on the "report bad post" button.

Closed Thread