Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix
Im sure he is overwhelmed with his personal life right now. But I and many others have been in similar situations and still went to work everyday and handled business. This is his full time job I believe. I have been very hesitant to post here because I do sympathize with Josh. But I too have been waiting 5 weeks for him to make things right with me. I have politely and respectfully made it clear to Josh that I am frustrated with the situation and he has acknowledged it. I believe him to have good intentions and I was excited to believe that I had found a good source of parts at fair prices. I sincerely hope that I was not wrong.

No You were and are not wrong; I appreciate your patence as I do from the few others that have extended it to me.
I will take this oppurtunity to reinforce the fact, if your happy with what you got, tell your friends. If not tell me, dont stab me in the back. If given the opputunity; I can fix 99.9% of the problems out there if presented to me and I will do my very best to fix them.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:16 PM

Well, there are always two sides to a story. But I'm still confused why you just can't send the money back. It doesn't take long, nor is it a complicated procedure.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that may make me very unpopular:

You have the man's money. There is no deal any more. Send it back to him immediately. In the context of a business deal, no one cares what your personal issues are and holding his money because he's pestering you for it is both childish and unprofessional. How long does it take to get a money order and put it in the mail? If you have time to post here, you have time to do that.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:42 PM

I've read through the posts for this whole situation and I have to agree with Will and Matt. If this deal is over return the funds. Seems to me you are now trying to punish GTO 6704 for his attempts to get back what is rightfully his. Remember, your personal situation while serious to you should have no consequence on a purchaser that appeared to have forwarded payment to you in good faith.

I hope you guys can get this resolved ASAP. I've found the integrity of dealing fairly and squarely as both a buyer and seller of parts to folks all over the United States is one of the things that makes this hobby different than many.

One last item while I'm on a tear, both of you guys would be served well by spell-check.

Safe and Happy New Year to all..........Brad Kline

Old 12-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ok. the last email that you sent to me on 19th of December 2006 stateing this...

Please give me a Paypal address if you accept it and I can pay you
for the PHS as well.
This is not typiclly how I do business but I dont get harassed when I
ask someone to be patient either; Ive had some major family court
issues to deal with concerning the number 1 priority in my life; my
family these past couple weeks.
It unfortunatley has delayed and stressed our deal as well as a few
others I wished to have completed by now. I wanted nothing more to
help you get this done but I realize that my good intentions dont
count for much in this situation.
You can check my feedback anywhere as far as my credibility; Ive
never screwed anyone on anything and I most certainly wont start with
you. You'll have your $3315 + $45 back soon providing you continue to
be reasonable.
Happy Holidays,

JM

I contactacted you back via email a couple hours later stateing that i just wanted a money order and from the email before that one stateing

John,
I'll break it down for you. I will be returning your $3315 as staed in
previous communication. Does that include the PHS?
I ended the deal with you because you couldnt be patient when I
encountered some unexpected difficulty and have done nothing but be
harrasing about it, multipule phone calls , emails etc. instead of
being patient as I requested.

For every email or phone call/ meassage I recieve from now on its
going to delay you getting your money back by 48 hours.
Threats and Ultimatums will do nothing but make things harder on you
and make communication between us harder; lets not make this personal
and things will go nice and smooth.
I want you to have your $ back as fast as possible.
John, just for the record; I have other things going on in my life
that require my full attention and cant get to a computer as much as I
like to, please keep that in mind.

Thanks for clarifying the mailing address, providing you can stick to
the terms outlined above, you will have the MOs in your possession and
this will be over and you can get your girlfriend something else for
Xmas.

JM

So i did not call or email you for 5 days and now it is the 31st of December 2006 and the money is still not hear. so why are you going to say that i was harrasing you for that week and threeatening you. the only thing i said was that if we cant get this solved i would have to take this a step forward. and that when you told me that every time i contact you then it would be a other 48 hours. alls i want is my money so we all can continue on and not have to worry about this anymore. You can get a money orfer at the post office so its not like you have to go everywhere to get it done. You tell me not to cantact you but shouldnt you be in contact with me atleast a couple days a week to let me know what is going on. And i have tried to contact you aff line and your phone has either been cut off or you just done answer. i dont know what to so anymore i mean i am trying to work with you and i am just getting the run around.. thats fine i will email you my iformation again for like the 10th time and i will be looking for my money by thursday january 4th 2007. that would make it 2 days shy of being a month with you haveing my money and i think that should have been plenty enough time for you to get the deal done. so know there is plenty enough time for you to go to the post office on tuesday january 2nd 2007. and either do 2 day mail or over night it or how ever you would like as long as its sent out on tuesday. and just email me with the tracking number on tuesday after you get it all done. I understand what you are going through like i have told you plenty of other times but you have alot of my money and i want this to be done and over with. I will be looking for your email on tuesday. Oh and what do you think you attorney is going to do when he or she hears that you have someones money and you will not return it in a timely manner. Because you have personal problems. i think there going to laugh. I know mine would.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:51 PM

If the funds were wired, wire them back. Make it right for this guy..........No matter if the deal went South, you have an obligation to return the money in a timely matter to him, and should have done so when the deal didn't go through, whatever the reason.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Josh, Just give the guy his f****n' money back??? Whats your problem???

Family problems (of which you have made very public here) should only get in the way if you intend not to do bussiness. Meaning, if you have other issues, then dont conduct any bussiness at all. It would be far better than messing around with a customer and ruining your rep. At this point, I would never do anything with you.

You owe the guys $3000. Thats a lot of money to hand out and get nothing in return. You are clearing not handling this situation well and my advice to 6704GTO is to contact the authorities.

Frankly, if it were me in this situtaion, Id be knocking on your door and have baseball bat in hand.

I hate to hear this crap. It really pisses me off.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that may make me very unpopular:

You have the man's money. There is no deal any more. Send it back to him immediately. In the context of a business deal, no one cares what your personal issues are and holding his money because he's pestering you for it is both childish and unprofessional. How long does it take to get a money order and put it in the mail? If you have time to post here, you have time to do that.
YOU HIT IT MAN!:clap2: ......HE SHOULD HAVE RETURNED THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY!.....AND THE BUYER SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED LAW ENFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY!.....I KNOW I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL AS HE WILL BRING UP PERSONAL ISSUES AS AN EXCUSE!.....LIKE I STATED IN THE PAST, DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE UNLESS YOU PERSONALLY KNOW THE PERSON!:mad:

Old 12-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Suspended

sounds like he spent some of it....

Old 12-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

If you have something that doesn't belong to you, you are wrong. Spin it any way you like, make whatever excuses you wish, and blame whomever you desire.

Give the man his money back and be done with it. No conditions, no justifications, no whining. If you want your reputation to remain intact do the right thing.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I cant believe what Im reading?
Quote:
I ended the deal with you because you couldnt be patient when I
encountered some unexpected difficulty and have done nothing but be
harrasing about it, multipule phone calls , emails etc. instead of
being patient as I requested.
This is the real kicker....
Quote:
For every email or phone call/ meassage I recieve from now on its
going to delay you getting your money back by 48 hours.
Threats and Ultimatums will do nothing but make things harder on you
and make communication between us harder; lets not make this personal
and things will go nice and smooth.
and this??? Who cares???
Quote:
John, just for the record; I have other things going on in my life
that require my full attention and cant get to a computer as much as I
like to, please keep that in mind.
Stick to what terms??? YOU owe him the money pall !!!!!
Quote:
providing you can stick to the terms outlined above, you will have the MOs in your possession and this will be over and you can get your girlfriend something else for Xmas

Hey Josh, Christmas was a week ago!!

Im probibly going overboard here, but this just sucks. And at Christmas time too. Josh, you should be ashamed of yourself. I was on your side too.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If it were me, the minute that I felt pressured or bothered excessively by demands stemming from an attempt to help someone else out, I would have sent the money back, and called it quits. The only email that I would have sent, would have been about two sentences. Something like: "Sorry, but at the moment you're becoming an excuciating pain in my a$$. So here's your money back- we're done."
It would have been unfortunate to have had to back out of the deal that you had helped set up, but it would have un-encumbered you from a matter for which you obviously have precious little time to be bothered with.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to baron_

Quote:
I got to the point I told John that for every email or phone call etc I got about it; its going to delay his $ 48 hrs. "

what bull**** is that??
anyone else think that an ass-kicking is in order?

i haven't been able to read any further in this post than that comment without my blood boiling - that would make me fighting mad

(i read further)
i agree with sandman
the money has already been spent, or he would have sent it back by now instead of making drama about it

...i'm astounded someone would confirmn that they're screwing a fellow PY'er in such a manner
openly admitting it!

i'd like to see Josh get a lawyer involved! he'll owe money!

and i agree with Will - business is business
family problems or issues and anything similarly related should not apply
sorry if your mother has died, your dog was raped - but noone really cares

http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=618281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9KworCMRE

Last edited by baron_; 01-01-2007 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i evern asked josh to give me the info for the guy that owned the car but he said no.i mean if he wasnt goin to help me the car,i could of at least bought it straight from the guy that owned the car.he wouldnt even do that.so its like since josh doesnt live at home no more i have no way of knowing here lives i had no way of where the car was at.

Old 01-01-2007, 11:12 AM

You can't put demands on returning his money. It's kinda funny that you can find time to go out with friends on New Years Eve bot not enough to wire the funds back. I guess going out matters more than your family or returning this guys money right now. I would have already eaten the money for a plane ticket and would be there to personally recovery my money.

1968 Lemans
1987 Buick Turbo T
Old 01-01-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Blue 66
Josh, Just give the guy his f****n' money back??? Whats your problem???

Family problems (of which you have made very public here) should only get in the way if you intend not to do bussiness. Meaning, if you have other issues, then dont conduct any bussiness at all. It would be far better than messing around with a customer and ruining your rep. At this point, I would never do anything with you.

You owe the guys $3000. Thats a lot of money to hand out and get nothing in return. You are clearing not handling this situation well and my advice to 6704GTO is to contact the authorities.

Frankly, if it were me in this situtaion, Id be knocking on your door and have baseball bat in hand.

I hate to hear this crap. It really pisses me off.
I couldn't agree more! I've watched this from the beginning & this is BULLSH*T! Personal problems or not, sh*t like this affects all of us that are really trying to help & support each other. Send him his $ back NOW! Quit acting like an untrustworthy worm & do the right thing.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:03 PM

one more thing, if it took me a week to read all your positive feedback I still wouldn't deal with you after all this!

Old 01-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Josh, I don't normally chime in on this kind of stuff but.. MAKE SOME TIME AND GET THIS GUY HIS $$$$ BACK. Just do the right thing, thats is all anybody asks.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:22 PM

If I had 3000 plus out there, I would be pretty nervous, and anxious to get it back. The last thing I would do is sit back and wait silently!

48 hrs wait for each call/email?? Not!!

Old 01-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Senior Chief

QUOTE "Some parts shipping was delayed I had planeed and I still have a few items to send that I wont be able to do until I get back home; which I hope is soon".

Josh,
Im not going to "harass" you. So I will ask here publicly one last time. Have you shipped my parts or are they in the few items still waiting? On Christmas day you said they were already shipped. If so, can I have the tracking number so I can check their whereabouts as I still do not have them? If they are not yet shipped please just say so and I will get the parts I need NOW elsewhere and when yours come I will just have spares. Or as I suggested weeks ago just take a few minutes of your time and refund my money thru paypal. We can both move on, "no harm, no foul".

Thanks, and Good Luck.

Closed Thread