Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Christ, how many phone numbers does this guy have? I found two more he listed on the Outlaw site that are different from what dreamingmuscle posted:

717-749-3902
717-504-5241

Old 11-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

He had another number listed there too, but it's likely an old one (was listed in July 2007):

301-667-3047

Old 11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingmuscle
Any progress on this issue?

I believe the first Shawn is the one you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Shawn M Bingaman (717) 762-4896 13321 Waterloo Rd, Waynesboro, PA 17268

Shawn Bingaman (570) 988-6739 248 N Front St,Sunbury, PA 17801
I gave him that first address and phone number in a PM. That address is 'outside' of Waynesboro proper. The 2nd address listed is about 100 miles north of Waynesboro. In fact that address is next door to where an ex girlfriend of mine lived, lol.

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon Edition
2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Black Top Edition
Old 11-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Senior Chief

717-749-3902 is a Waynesboro phone # listed a bit away from the other Waynesboro address previously listed

717-504-5241 is a cellular phone # based out of Chambersburg, PA.

301-667-3047 is a cellular phone # based out of Myersville, MD.

Old 11-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I know he posts frequently on the Outlaw site. I know he posts here from time to time. Any of you Maryland boys know him?

9.81 @ 136.39MPH
Old 11-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hall
I gave him that first address and phone number in a PM. That address is 'outside' of Waynesboro proper. The 2nd address listed is about 100 miles north of Waynesboro. In fact that address is next door to where an ex girlfriend of mine lived, lol.

His ebay ads gives his location as Waynesboro so he can't be to far away.

Glen

Old 11-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingmuscle
His ebay ads gives his location as Waynesboro so he can't be to far away.

Glen
What I meant was he's a "stones throw away" from his house being in the town limits.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:34 AM

@ all:
Thanks for all the information and help you are giving me (here and via PM).

Maybe something is moving again. I was contacted by a new member with the name "Carsandparts" who claims to be Shawn. Besides some kind of not really coherent excuses he claims that he will send the bumper soon now (well, its only 12 months so far), so maybe there still is hope. Only thing i do not quite know is if i should believe him this time and wait a while further or continue planning some other way of getting what's mine anyhow...

I will keep you all updated here...

Helge

Old 11-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I would doubt he still has that bumper.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Suspended

None of those addresses are the one I drove to. His address was 236 Second Street in Waynesboro PA about exit 8 on I-81. Near a water tower labeled FRICK.

He needs to send you the bumper and rectify any damage to his reputation. He isn't doing himself any favors by being questioned about not sending parts.
Let us know how it turns out and good luck. I just don't like fellow Pontiac guys getting jerked around.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM

Bumper has been sent and should arrive at Helges' residence by tommorrow Dec 6th(according to the tracking info proided by UPS). There were a number of issues on my end, none of which should have caused the delay in shipping this item, but, it did.

As for the investigative work by the "PY members", I had the 667 phone number as a cell phone with my last job, and currently have the 504 phone number, and the 749 phone number, the other numbers and addresses are not mine and have never been mine.

"held for ransom", not sure what that $38 part was but if you give me a few details and refresh my memory Im sure I can make that right also...as for your forgiving or forgetting thats up to you, but you could atleast give me the chance to make it right.

"poncho v8", you can be sure the engine is exactly what I said it was.

Hopefully now everyone can get on with their lives and enjoy the upcoming Christmas season.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Suspended

I'm glad to hear it will be straightened out. I hate to hear about bad blood in the hobby. It sounds like the end to a long transaction to me.

I and a four other people visiting my garage here have looked at my engine and have no reservations by looking at it that it is anything other than what we discussed when I bought it. I was up front about my experience with you about such. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I didn't have a bad transaction as far as I know. I don't plan on using it because my plans were changed for me--something out of my control. Not because of anything you or I did or didn't do.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:47 AM

THE BUMPER ARRIVED!

The good news: On Friday, 7th December 2007, after almost 13 months the bumper arrived at my home in good shape!

Many thanks to all forum members who helped here and via PM. I do not think that i would have seen the bumper so "quickly" without your help... I think i will never undestand why it took over a year to get the bumper on its way and then suddenly it comes per UPS air express (explains the high shipping costs at least :-))

The "only" bad news: The bumper is not a 1965 bumper...on the bumper is written 1963 Pontiac inside and outside with marker pen and i held it against my car to find out it will not fit to my car :-( I do not know if it really is a 1963 bumper or for what year it is (it is not soo much different from the 65, the edges are a bit higher and the horizontal upper top edge is flater and narrower) but it is in really nice shape except for a very small indentation on the left side. So i guess i have a nice (if expensive) workshop decoration piece now...or if anybody could use it give me a note :)

Again thanks to all the great, helpful people on this forum!

Helge
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Bumper.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	114059  

Old 03-14-2008, 02:02 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helge71
THE BUMPER ARRIVED!... does not fit to my car...
Son-of-a-gun. That really stinks. But yet, he stills goes about his "business" on these forums, as if nothing like this ever happened- I see he just posted a couple of big Pontiacs for-sale. Wow.
To be fair- he's welcome to post "his side" of the story here also...

Old 03-14-2008, 11:01 AM

I was just sent a link to this thread, that I honestly thought was a done issue. It seems everyone wants my side of the story so here it is.

I sold the man a bumper, I wrapped the bumper in plastic and bubble wrap I think, I taped the address to the plastic. Then other personal issues caused the bumper to set in my basement, for nearly a year. The personal issues I will not disclose, it really doesnt matter. I was WRONG. I recieved payment and took to long to ship the bumper, that is 100% my fault, I have never ever denied that it was my fault.

As for the bumper not being a 65, I wish I had a copy of the original listing to show everyone. I know the bumper had 63 written on it, it even showed that in the pictures when it was listed. I have a 63 as previously brought up in this post, it didnt fit the 63, I have a 64 and it didnt fit that either, the bumper ends on a 62 are completly different so I knew it didnt fit that. I looked at a few pictures on line and thought it looked like it fit a 65, so I listed it, and that I thought it fit a 65, I CAN ASSURE EVERYONE IT ISNT A 1963 Bumper like was written on it in crayon.

I dont understand the people on this board, I made a mistake, I took to long to ship the bumper, BUT I shipped the item that was bought and paid for by the gentleman in Germany, I completed the transaction.

Again I accept full responsibility for my actions, I have never denied that. I have never denied it here, or on any other forum, or in person. YET it keeps being brought up, here and sometimes on eBay.

I have read thru the posts on this thread and have even inquired to the others who believe I have wronged them in some way, but I have never recieved a reply.

Unlike alot of people on this board and other BB, the stuff I find I dont have an intrest in I list, this includes cars and parts. Im always willing to help someone find what they are looking for, loc8tor, or pontiac locator is what it sounds like. How many of you will disclose the location of prized pontiacs???????
I can only hope that none of you who have continued to grill me over this most unfortunate incident, never have to be put in the position that I am in or was in. I can only hope that none of you have to go thru the personal BS that I was going thru at that time. BUT if you do, rest assured, I wont continually hound you for your mistake....even if it does take you a year to fix what was broken.

You who choose to, can ignore my posts, I really dont care, I will continue to post the Pontiacs I find and will continue to drive my Pontiacs as I did before I came to this forum. If you feel the need to cowardly talk about me behind my back instead of being a man, and asking me face to face about what happened, thats your choice. BUT if you choose to approach me like a man, at any venue and ask, I will tell you the same thing I just wrote here, it was 100% my fault.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Senior Chief

By the picture, it is not a 63, 64 or 65 rear bumper. It looks like a 66 rear bumper.

If I sent someone the wrong bumper, I would either send them the right one, or return their money. Even if they are on the other side of the planet.

It is good that the seller is willing to admit fault and accept responsibility. The next step is to correct the mistake.

Just my opinion. I have no dog in this fight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear%20Bumper.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	125635  

Old 03-15-2008, 02:15 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

I'm glad we heard both "sides" of it. It just seemed to me that Helge was taking quite a beating on this. I hope he locates a bumper he can use.