WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 12-27-2011, 02:50 PM
PY VIP

I appreciate the kind words....I can only present cars that I am told about its up to the buyer(s) to determine if they want a project like this.

Like I stated earlier I have seen far worse examples restored. I just sold a GN that I was going to dismantle but I had a local customer of ours want it to restore because it had the factory astro roof and wanted a challenge.

Pontiac is with this SLP example if the production numbers don't lie only 17 ever existed and its doubtful if any exist still sporting both window stickers on the door glass.

As the saying goes....from my prospective and as any sales person can tell you....you only need one buyer with the money.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The owner has come down in price and for someone who is seriousily interested I am sure at some point this car will sell.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

did this car ever sell and if so what was the price?
Old 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM
PY VIP

car is srtil lavailable I did sell 3 of his other barn cars since then a mustang typhoon and riviera..

takes about 20 grand to buy the slp car...body and paint is super still brite and smooth not a single blem in the paint stickers still on the door window...

denniskirban@yahoo.com