Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anybody wanna help

I am near Clemson and if you have been following my other threads you know I am having a hell of a time. Sometimes just a fresh set of eyes does the trick. I am gonna do the fuel system check soon and if that doesn't work I will be totally out of ideas. If anyone
Wants to help there is ice cold bud lite and good Pontiac conversation 😂 To be had

Old 02-12-2017, 07:28 AM

I'm down but I have a weird schedule and I'm not much of a mechanic but I am an extra pair of hands. Let me know when you are looking at doing this. I'm off this Tues-Wed.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I appreciate the offer but I wanted to try to get it done over this weekend but ended up only able to work on it tomorrow plus I would have for you to have to drive all the way from sumter

Old 02-20-2017, 10:35 AM

No worries. I don't mind the drive and as long as I'm learning something in the garage, it's a good day. Good luck!

Old 02-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well after all that it turned out to be the MSD box after all. I sent it back for warranty repair and I am supposed to get another box in 7-10 business days.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well MSD is sending the box back saying it past all tests. It makes me wonder what their testing standards are because I would have bet money on the box