Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Nick,

I thought you checked that 30 amp fuse in the alt cable at the beginning? If you did it probably popped when the new AC blower relay fried.

There is an engine harness available but they don't make one for a 69 with AC. Believe me I just bought one and PY confirmed that M&H doesn't make it and they have no plans too. Very strange since they make the engine harness with AC for all of the other years. Check your main engine harness and if it looks like it hasn't been butchered then don't change it.

Nick,

I do believe you said you have rally guages right? You have the clock as well?

If so here's what you need.

69-71 AC harness Main Engine 30220 $65
69-70 AC Harness Under Dash 13355 $45
69 AC Harness Power Feed & Compressor to AC 17390 $29
69 Dash Harness with Gauges 12825 $399

There is a Tach harness but I don't know that you need it. If so it's
68-69 Tach Harness Dash 12380 $13

The number before the part is the PY part number.

It will probably take 4-6 weeks for PY to get them in. That's about how long it took to get my harnesses in.

If you have any questions Ed is a great guy to deal with at PY. He can help you with any questions you have. You can reach him here.
sales@performanceyears.com