Old 07-03-2001, 12:34 AM

I have a set of 670 heads I think came off a 1969 judge I owned in 1983-1989, are these the heads off a 69 w/manuel transmission?
I was storing the car since it took a light hit in the front and I was broke at the time but ended up with some of the parts we removed to take it to the frame shop to get the frame fixed before I lost it to storage costs.
I've got most the interior, deck lid w/spoiler mounting,engine, tranny, heads,some of the ram air parts(bottom pan w/the peice that bolted to the hood and opened the vents),the front bumper (bent but salvageable I think), maybe the hood w/tach, I'm not sure because we parted 3 or 4 cars about that time.
I would like to start selling the parts to help pay for the restaration of my 1969 conv. that I bought in 1983, if you know someone thats looking have them get in touch with me.
Thanks,
ALAN
P.S. I love this forum, where else can you hang out with other GTO nuts. People that love and respect one of the pioneers in performance automotive history.
Go,Go GTO

Old 07-03-2001, 12:34 AM

I have a set of 670 heads I think came off a 1969 judge I owned in 1983-1989, are these the heads off a 69 w/manuel transmission?
I was storing the car since it took a light hit in the front and I was broke at the time but ended up with some of the parts we removed to take it to the frame shop to get the frame fixed before I lost it to storage costs.
I've got most the interior, deck lid w/spoiler mounting,engine, tranny, heads,some of the ram air parts(bottom pan w/the peice that bolted to the hood and opened the vents),the front bumper (bent but salvageable I think), maybe the hood w/tach, I'm not sure because we parted 3 or 4 cars about that time.
I would like to start selling the parts to help pay for the restaration of my 1969 conv. that I bought in 1983, if you know someone thats looking have them get in touch with me.
Thanks,
ALAN
P.S. I love this forum, where else can you hang out with other GTO nuts. People that love and respect one of the pioneers in performance automotive history.
Go,Go GTO

Old 07-03-2001, 02:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

670 heads are 1967 Heads, they are the only year that came with big valves and closed chambers. Those heads are keepers.