Old 08-19-2004, 04:03 PM

Hey all, I have de-airconditioned my 69 Grand Prix. I still need non A/C kick panels. I am looking for complete units with cables and doors. Anybody have some? Color not important. Thanks, Eric

Old 08-19-2004, 04:03 PM

Hey all, I have de-airconditioned my 69 Grand Prix. I still need non A/C kick panels. I am looking for complete units with cables and doors. Anybody have some? Color not important. Thanks, Eric

Old 08-20-2004, 10:07 PM

Eric,

There were some blue ones on ebay yesterday, can't remember if it was both sides or not but he was selling the grill covers seperate, why I don't know. Go to Ebay motors, in the search box at top, punch in "1969 Grand Prix" and it should pull them up if it is still there, good luck!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 69GP:
Hey all, I have de-airconditioned my 69 Grand Prix. I still need non A/C kick panels. I am looking for complete units with cables and doors. Anybody have some? Color not important. Thanks, Eric <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 08-21-2004, 12:24 AM

Yeah, thanks man. I saw those and its just one side. If I buy them I'll either never find the other, or no one will sell me the other one I need without breaking the set. Plus I don't want to pay for the grills seperately. I mean come on, squeeze every penny out of them. Keep an eye out for me if you would. Thanks again, Eric

Old 08-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

69GP, still looking for those kick panels? I have a set I bought on Ebay that were sold as being for a GTO, which they are not. They have "G" on the back, which I read as being g-body. Email me at jandsmoritz@comcast.net. I can take some pics of them and email you back. Jeff