Old 01-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Senior Chief

Default 1967 LEMANS

Do to health issues, I am In need of selling my pride and joy, This is a 67 Lemans, I brought this car up from texas About 7 years ago, It is a rust free car, I have had all the body work done and the car has been repainted A Signet Gold color, The car has not been drivin For all this time. Do to still a work in progess, The car just needs assambled, I have a rechromed front bumper for it, Nos headlight bezels, Nos taillight lenses, Nos taillight bezels, And Nos taillight housings, The grills for the car have been restored, There is a Restored das bezel, New wood grain for it, Console is in very good condition, With new wood grain, I did not cut cost when it came to buying parts fo this car, This car is in very very good condition, The paint job along with body work was over 10 grand in its self, I do have a motor for the car, This was built by Hillard performance, It is a 461 CI, Eagle crank, Oliver rods, Srp pistons, Rpm intake, The block has been filled, And the crank has been Cryogenicly treated, The list can go on and on about this car. Again I have decided and will regrete selling but My life has changed and need to take care of myself, PLEASE email me at Tomslemans67@aol.com For more details, And then if you are serious I will forward my phone number and pics, I am not sure what to ask for this, I am sure I will not get what I put into the car, I will ask $16,000 For starters

Thanks To ALL
TOM

Last edited by Tomslemans67; 01-17-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: DID NOT INCLUDE PRICE