WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 93-02 Electrical Tech

93-02 Electrical Tech Anything electrical related

Old 02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Default Firebird/Camaro MP3 ME Aux MP3 Player

http://gtog8ta.com/93-02-firebird/tr...-radio-stereo/

1993-2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Camaro FM MP3 Radio Adapter.

A GTOG8TA.com exclusive reproduction. This MP3 adapter is designed SPECIFICALLY for your 4th gen Firebird and Camaro. This kit comes with all the correct GM plugs/wires so that it comes plug and play right out of the box! There is no need to purchase any adapters or accessories.

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT ON THE MARKET SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR 1993-2002 Model Firebird and Camaro.

The high-quality, MP3 ME allows you to enjoy music in STEREO from your 'smart' phone or other portable music source (including MP3, iPod, CD player, Satellite Radio, or any other device with a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) headphone jack) without changing your existing radio and speakers.

DO NOT COMPARE THIS UNIT TO THE COUNTLESS PIECES OF CIGARETTE LIGHTER CHINA JUNK BEING SOLD ON EBAY! THEY SIMPLY DO NO NOT GIVE YOU A QUALITY SOUND THAT MATCHES YOUR OEM RADIO.

This unit does not take up your cigarette lighter.
It does not experience ANY interference from other radio stations.
It does not fall apart after a week
You don't have to lose your ability to play CD's on your factory unit
It delivers digital quality sound! Always!
It's made in the USA!

The MP3 ME's compact package makes it easy to hide behind the dashboard, preserving the appearance of your Pontiac's interior. The MP3-ME is optimized for ALL factory 1993-2002 Firebird and Camaro Radios. The MP3-ME routes music from your portable media player directly into your car's factory radio (and automatically bypasses the antenna), so there is never any broadcast radio interference.

MP3-ME installation is quick and simple:

1) Directly "tee" the MP3-ME's coaxial cables between the radio's antenna socket and the vehicle's antenna cable,

2) connect to vehicle power at the fuse panel

3) connect to chassis ground.

4) Tune your radio to 91.1 FM, plug the MP3 ME's audio cable into your media player's headphone socket
5) set the media player's volume level to about 2/3 of full. Use the dashboard radio to adjust music volume and enjoy!

COMING MARCH 2015!