Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up 1970 GTO Convert 455HO 4 Speed

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't frequent the forums here. If you're interested pm me & I'll forward his email to you. Please, serious inquires only as he has a lot going on right now. He's a straight shooter that's been a car guy his whole life & he'll give you a spot on honest description of the car.

For sale 1970 GTO 455HO convert, one of only 158 4 speed cars built in 70. This is a #'s matching car in the very desirable colors of Atoll Blue, Blue Int & White top. He has the PHS & I think there are about 10 or so options on the car. Extremely solid car that comes w/many NOS parts including fenders (installed on car already), trunk lid, front/rear valances, marker lights, GM gas tank. The car was partially disassembled for paint. It does need some 1/4 patches, not replacement. NOS GM hardtop quarters will be included if full price is paid. The car is located in NW Indiana, $40k buys it. If you want to offer less the NOS parts start coming out of the package.

This is a great opportunity to buy one of the rarest 70 GTO's made out there!

Again, as I said this is NOT my car. I will forward my friend's email address to you via pm.

Thanks for the ad PY & Ames!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG950810.jpg
Views:	984
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	513769