Old 06-16-2010, 11:53 PM
PY VIP

Default Rare GTO/Hurst Items For Sale

First time listing some parts hope I follow the rules correctly. I take paypal or credit cards.
Email me direct if interested denniskirban@yahoo.com

All prices shown include UPS to any of the 48 states outside that area shipping is more.
If you need to see a photo email me and I can email photo to you as I have no skills to post photos in this ad.

When inquiring be sure to put code number by the item!

Here Goes:

A-001 I have a set of 3 what I believe to be original tri-power chrome air cleaner lids in fir to good condition. Cheap at $24 which includes UPS as noted above. Lids only!

A-002 I have 4 original car magazines all contain an article that is Hurst related. The rarest magazine is the very first issue of Classic Sixties dated January 1983 has article on the Hurst contest 1965 GTO, , next is Car Craft October 1965 has article on the original Hemi Under Glass car, next is magazine entitled Guide to Muscle Cars dared April 1988 has an article on the original Hurst wheels,. last is Car Craft September 1967 has an article on Miss Hurst Linda Vaughn. All 4 magazines are in good shape. Its a packaged deal for all 4 used magaazines, of $60 which includes UPS as noted above.

A-003 Our company markets the diecast 1964 GTO hood scoops. From time to time we get blem ones. These are brand new yet they are blemed. Chrome is nice. They need to be painted black between the ribs. They normally retail for over $200 a set. The flaw in this is one scoop has a very small ding in the corner lip area so small a photo will not show it. Own this set for $100 which includes UPS. Comes with all new studs. Member list price no matter where you buy them is over $200 a set. Great price!

A-004 Rarest of rare....an original very early Hurst banner satin or silk like gold material with Hurst logo in red/black and says Performance Products under it. Has eyelets for hanging up. Unfortunately due to storage it is cracked and has several holes in it from being folded for a long time. Measures about 21 inches by 34 inches. Time frame mid 1960s vintage. Seldom ever see these for sale. Takes $115 includes UPS as noted above to own it.

That's it for right now. Member email me if you need to see a photo first however keep in mind someone else may email me to buy it without waiting to see a photo.

My email is denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old timers will remember that name as I got about 30 years in the business.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Dennis Its Don. Id like to see the hurst banner....I will call you tomorrow.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Dennis, I would like the lids if not spoken for, and put me 2nd in line for the banner.....Thanks Dave

Old 06-17-2010, 12:12 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrat1 View Post
Hi Dennis, I would like the lids if not spoken for, and put me 2nd in line for the banner.....Thanks Dave
you got the lids email me denniskirban@yahoo.com is my paypal account with your info or call my office to go on cc 215-766-1611

the hurst banner has been sold already

Old 06-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Dennis. Good to see you still have your hand in the hobby. I still have a quite a few magazines, etc. with your input and articles from the early 1980's I remember you drove a flat black '64 with a '65 scoop in the middle of the hood. I've owned and driven GTO's for over 30 years, and you were always "one of the GTO guys". Take care.
Jeff

Old 06-17-2010, 01:35 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeteeohguy View Post
Hi Dennis. Good to see you still have your hand in the hobby. I still have a quite a few magazines, etc. with your input and articles from the early 1980's I remember you drove a flat black '64 with a '65 scoop in the middle of the hood. I've owned and driven GTO's for over 30 years, and you were always "one of the GTO guys". Take care.
Jeff
Appreciate the kind words actually we still reproduce most of the same items we did 25 years ago for all the major players...two of which are hood scoops and 1964-65 splitters....I plan to start up another thread under lobby giving some background on early reproduction GTO items we made/make.

We were probably the only source way back then that nailed down the proper way to redo the pitted 1969 gto tail lite bezels.....

Alittle older now....

sold that 1964 GTO about 15 years ago.....

take care

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 06-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis kirban View Post
you got the lids email me denniskirban@yahoo.com is my paypal account with your info or call my office to go on cc 215-766-1611

the hurst banner has been sold already
Hi Dennis I called in to your office and gave my CC # & ship info......you have anything else for the 65 tp/ Thanks again Dave

Old 06-18-2010, 06:55 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrat1 View Post
Hi Dennis I called in to your office and gave my CC # & ship info......you have anything else for the 65 tp/ Thanks again Dave
willship monday as I am away at wedding using motel computer. may post a few things but really don't have anything much for a 1965 other than the items we make for major companies.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4king View Post
Dennis Its Don. Id like to see the hurst banner....I will call you tomorrow.
Your calls broke upo tried calling several times I am try me again Monday hurst banner is sold.....

can't get good phone reception where I am today.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 06-21-2010, 12:44 AM
PY VIP

The magazines need a new home I have reduced the price slightly:

A-002 I have 4 original car magazines all contain an article that is Hurst related. The rarest magazine is the very first issue of Classic Sixties dated January 1983 has article on the Hurst contest 1965 GTO, , next is Car Craft October 1965 has article on the original Hemi Under Glass car, next is magazine entitled Guide to Muscle Cars dared April 1988 has an article on the original Hurst wheels,. last is Car Craft September 1967 has an article on Miss Hurst Linda Vaughn. All 4 magazines are in good shape. Its a packaged deal for all 4 used magaazines, of $45 which includes UPS to any of the 48 states. Outside that area slightly more.

I relisted the 1964 GTO hood scoops under the GTO parts for sale. Everything else has been sold in this thread.