THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 02-28-2020, 12:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The people down the block are so bad, that after a few years of dirt, weeds leaves covering most of the big paved back parking area, it is now a biological experiment. The nature takes hold again thing. It was class A asphalt. Last years 3-4 foot high weed and bush growth on top of the buried asphalt stands still, ready for new season. Whatever..... The person that sold house 5 years ago quit driving by because it made them whacky to see.

Old 02-28-2020, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a jackass next door. Started out OK until I built my garage. He complained it blocked his view of the canal even though he is 4 houses away from it. Hasnt talked to me since. He's had half his siding ripped off his house for the past 4yrs with a scaffold set up, junk in his driveway, and runs a mower or leaf blower at least 30 hours a week. Dude has money and owns at least 4 houses throughout the neighborhood, everyone of which looks like nobody cares. Hopefully they take some dirt naps soon.