SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Take a chance.

1979 Trans Am 400, 4-speed, 4 wheel disc.

View from the drivers seat racing down Atco Raceway- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYDMdOEC7A

Ride along in the other lane-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzgpLtF_uw
Old 10-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Boss you and I have the same great luck. The king of Nigeria contacted me to buy my car, I say you should definetly fork over your private information asap if you want to. The only thing I have to do is send him a money order for 12,000 for the difference in the check his royal highness is overpaying me. Im going to drive it to the docks tomorrow and wait for the boat that will come pick it up sometime between 6 am and midnight.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatless View Post
Take a chance.

LMAO!

BJ

Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I just got off the phone with the original owner of the car. Gary was very excited to hear it was still around - when he sold it in the early 80's, it only had 70k or so on the odometer. Gary was a state trooper when he bought it, and he said the union would tell them what dealer to go to to get the best deal. He said he ordered it in the winter time and picked it up in April. The color choice came right out of the catalogue, said there was a GTO turning a corner climbing a hill with these colors, and that was the one he wanted.

He was real pleased to hear that it was still around and in good shape. He's going to look for some old photos this weekend and I hope to get together with him next week.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 10-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This one is good!......

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL,CONTACT FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY.‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Fri 10/09/09 11:02 AM
To:

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Cotonou Republic Of Benin.

Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your USD$3.5M. I paid it because the CONSIGNMENT BOX of $3.5m usd,has less 11 days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into Government purse.

With that I decided to help you pay the money so that your consignment box will not expire,because I know when you get your $3.5m definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact FEDEX Delivery Company with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your $3.5m usd to your designated address without any delay.

Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they don't know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increased.

They told me that their keeping fees is $25 usd per day and i deposited it on (Monday) last week. Below is their Contact Information's:-

Contact Person: Lee Jerry
Email: fedexcompany@gala.net
Tel: +229 98 23 40 42

Contact FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your consignment.

Yours

Ms.Zuman Balanji.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink Congrats!!!

Hell, now you can donate the '71 to your favorite charity...ME!!!

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Would love to Ron!

Old 10-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Reserve has been met - 3 days to go!

Old 10-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Senior Chief

Thats great. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I wish I had the room for it. I'm surprised the original owner didn't try to jump on it.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

That's one nice original car. Would like to have it in my drive.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks guys!

I had it out again this afternoon, it loves that cool, dense, oxygen rich fall air! It's a fun car, I think I'm going to miss this one!

Just a little over 24 hours to go....

Old 10-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:58 AM
To: Holmes, Roger SBYVAMC
Subject: Re: Lead for 1969 Pontiac GTO

Hello again.
I would like to thank you for your interest in buying my car and also to clearly some things first of all.
Right now I am located in London, United Kingdom and i would like to know from the beginning if you are really interested in purchase, so i can stop negotiating with potential buyers.
My final price is $10,000 with shipping/handling included and it is not negotiable because the car is perfect condition. The transaction will be processed through eBay as I had the car listed on their site for a while and they provide the most reliable and secure services in which concerns the on line sales.
You will pay eBay the required amount, and they will secure it until you get the car. You will be given a 5 days inspection period during so you can make sure that it is the car that you saw in the pictures.The final decision to buy or not the car will be after the 5 days with the car at your home.
If you find the car unsatisfactory at the end of the 5 days inspection period, you have the option to return it to me at my expense and get a refund from eBay in 24 hours after they are notified about your decision.
If you are satisfied with it, you will confirm that to eBay so that they can unblock the funds and send it to me and the transaction will be completed.
So if you agree with what i stated above and you have the funds, i am ready to explain to you all the details regarding the payment method, the shipping process and the paperwork.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Linda

HOW ABOUT TWO(2) BUTT KICKS TO THE A$$!!

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 7:32 AM
To: Holmes, Roger SBYVAMC
Subject: Re: Lead for 1969 Pontiac GTO

Hello there and thanks for your interest,
The car is in perfect working condition.It has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in an accident, no rust.
The motor runs very well.The car was always garaged and never been smoked in.The interior is very clean.
Also I want you to know that the car is fully paid off, it's not under leasing or bank liabilities.
I decided to sell the car at this price $10,000 because i need the money urgently.
I hope to find a buyer as soon as possible.I attached some pics for you.
Where are you located? because I have list the car on many web site so I can sell it asap.
If you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask in order to make this a successful deal.
Best Regards
Linda

OH, F***K**, REALLY!!