Old 09-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to andyg
Default 1969 GTO 2002 LM7

Here's my cheap, and not yet pretty swap. The only costs remaining are an intake/filter setup and a cam upgrade. The wiring is ugly but safe, it will be handled when I put the ecu in the cabin. Once I throw $360 at it for a cam and valve springs, it should be pushing 400-415 crank hp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 10-25-2017, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Interesting.

I am looking at doing my 71 with a 5.3 - I did my Trans Am with a EROD 6.2 but don;t need that level of power. How did cooling work here?

Old 10-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to andyg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarebird View Post
Interesting.

I am looking at doing my 71 with a 5.3 - I did my Trans Am with a EROD 6.2 but don;t need that level of power. How did cooling work here?
Cooling uses the stock radiator and lower hose. I used the truck upper hose with the T adapter for the steam port vent. Engine runs 183 all day on the ecu readout. Haven't hooked any of the actual gauges up yet. Car hasn't been used much the past few weeks.