Old 02-13-2010, 02:52 AM

Default 1975 trans am 455HO 4SP RARE! - $6500 (port alberni)

I just came across this listing on craigslist in British Columbia, Canada. It is not my car and I don't know anything about it other than what it says in the ad.

sale-j4vyp-1590865214@craigslist.org

1975 trans am 455HO 4SP RARE! - $6500 (port alberni)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-07, 8:50PM PST
Reply to: sale-j4vyp-1590865214@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1975 pontiac trans am 455HO 4 speed .1 of 857 ever built. Numbers matching and complete. CAR HAS BEEN IN STORAGE OVER 20 YEARS. Engine has not been attempted to turn over to prevent any damage to internals.I am a mechanic and recommend a tear down and check over .Fiberglass front clip.32,000 k original. Only mods done to engine was headers. American racing wheels and t/a tires. Rear passenger quarter panel needs replacing , the rest of the body is fair. No holes in the trunk that i can see .In 1975 there were over 27,000 of these cars built, but only 857 of the 455 ho 4sp. This is a one owner car and was built for bottle jumping and rally racing. Remember car has not been on the road since 1984 and will require a total restoration to make it perfect.

Good luck to somebody.

opiecars