THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Deport him....he can come home and get a job...moron

Old 01-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
My first car, 17 years old, 1966 Tempest 2dr, 326 2bbl .... first week of my senior year I ran it into a light pole in the school parking lot .....yes I was injured. The car was a beauty, passed down through my family to me. I had just had it painted black, new wheels and tires, nice white pen strips, GTO hood. After the crash my father confiscated it and sold it. A couple of months later while I was riding my bike to work I saw someone else driving it, probably had the frame straightened.

So I ride my bike to work for months and months my whole senior year ...graduation day (1976) I buy a 1968 GTO from my art teacher. Within six months of buying that car I'd be arrested for reckless driving (with 100+mph pursuit), drag racing, and the final straw, hitting an old lady in an Impala (she was quite badly injured) while I was racing a friend (Lee Brewer, Sprint Car driver ..look him up) back from the drag strip (Lakeland Drag Strip). All these were separate incidents.

Of course I was grounded from driving my car for a while, in the meantime I saved up and bought a 68 lemans which I cannibalized to repair the GTO. I was now out of highschool, waiting to join the military. The first day I got the GTO back on the road, I was doing a burnout in the grocery store parking lot where I worked. I overshot the parking lot and slide to a stop in the middle of the road ....a pickup truck with a couple in it slam on the brakes and barely miss me. I look over, only to see my Mother and Father in that pickup. Car was taken away again.

At the court date for the accident involving the old lady ....my Mother thought it fitting to tell the judge how I almost killed them while racing around in a parking lot. Thanks Mom

Six months later I was in the military and my days of acting like an idiot were almost over, not completely, but almost. The military had whole new ways of "grounding" me when I misbehaved.

Anyway ....point being, I turned out ok. I did a lot of stupid stuff, back in the day, in Tenn. when we'd like to think it was a different world. I won't even get into the drugs I did...and this was rural TN. in the early 70's.

I think Bieber is a douche, but not because of the stuff he is doing. Just because he is just such a pajamaboy while he does it. And the whole thug life wannabe thing is just so old. If I had his money and toys when I was that age I can promise you I wouldn't be alive to talk about it right now.
JohnnyB
Didnt want to thank you but i agree with the end statement.Never did i hurt anyone but i came real close to it.I can't stand the kids music,(most kids music today) but given the same rush to fame,i think anyone at his age would act like the douche he is being.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Senior Chief

Location: Gilroy, California, USA-Garlic Capital of the world!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
I say he'll do himself in before he reaches 21.
Yep. Death spiral has begun.

Quote:
If we'd have done that in Canada, we'd be border lined and not allowed back.... period. I've seen it happen to guys I used to work with up there.
An acquaintance of mine was just denied entry to Canada because of a drunk driving conviction he got in the 1980s.

Old 01-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

An acquaintance of mine was just denied entry to Canada because of a drunk driving conviction he got in the 1980s. [/QUOTE]

It works both ways. If you have any criminal conviction in Canada, then you will not be admitted to the U.S.

Old 01-25-2014, 01:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

well.......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bieber Cyrus.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	350739  

Old 01-25-2014, 01:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Justin's REAL Problem, is a LACK of GOMEZ !

Old 01-25-2014, 05:42 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ferris View Post
X1000 I have no use for people that think money gives them power or the ability to live above the law. Thankfully, he is his own worst enemy and will self destruct at some point. Hopefully sooner than later.
I disagree with you and Dennis H, this has waaay more to do with media hounds reporting every single minute of his life (making evey move overblown) rather than his cash and what he "thinks" he can get away with because he's wealthy. Well he's young so he's not thinking anyway. Most teens are not millionaires and do the same things every chance they get.
Did you guys just sit at home reading on the weekends in your youth...??

If I (and my friends) had full media coverage 24/7 from age 14-30 the world would be aghast I assure you, party party party, chase girls and drive fast cars fast, doing donuts and speeding everywhere. We all live productive happy lives now.
I think it's funny how people follow all this media diarrhea and become outraged, when they more than likely did the same stuff.
Doing ONLY 60 mph while street racing in a Lamborghini hahah. The goofball must not know how to drive
160 mph would be news worthy, so go home people...nothing to see here.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Who cares!

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Boss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulabruce View Post
Justin's REAL Problem, is a LACK of GOMEZ !
Who squished her face down? She might as well look like this Gomez.

Old 01-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
he was high on pot
Not "the pot".
I believe he was sippin on the sizzurp!

1970 GTO 4spd VOE Pepper Green, green int.
1967 LeMans 428 Auto. Blue, black int.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dillon View Post
An acquaintance of mine was just denied entry to Canada because of a drunk driving conviction he got in the 1980s.
Yep, they can and will go back to the day you were born. Any type of DWI will get you denied entry. And any type of misdemeanor or felony will get you denied too. I've seen it happen too.

But for Canadians coming into the US, any type of DWI or misdemeanor doesn't apply. Tho they will be turned around and sent home for felonies. This is from friends I have in Customs and Border Patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
Who cares!
If any one of us did the same as him and what LoHand is doing, we'd be spending time in jail.... no suspended sentences at all, or community service to get time off. Now is that fair because they have money that we don't? I don't think so. They're not all that "Special".

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC-ONE View Post
I disagree with you and Dennis H, this has waaay more to do with media hounds reporting every single minute of his life (making evey move overblown) rather than his cash and what he "thinks" he can get away with because he's wealthy. Well he's young so he's not thinking anyway. Most teens are not millionaires and do the same things every chance they get.
Did you guys just sit at home reading on the weekends in your youth...??

If I (and my friends) had full media coverage 24/7 from age 14-30 the world would be aghast I assure you, party party party, chase girls and drive fast cars fast, doing donuts and speeding everywhere. We all live productive happy lives now.
I think it's funny how people follow all this media diarrhea and become outraged, when they more than likely did the same stuff.
Doing ONLY 60 mph while street racing in a Lamborghini hahah. The goofball must not know how to drive
160 mph would be news worthy, so go home people...nothing to see here.
I do believe the media covers these things with a vengeance, but I don't think you or I can compare what we did as youths as to what this kid is doing with his life. This kid knows he can control people with his money and hopefully change the outcome of anything he does wrong. We did not have that option at his age.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Suspended

Is that Jeff Gordon in drag? And who waxes her lip?

Old 01-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

19 isn't a "kid" he is an adult.

At 19 there are countless American "Men" that lay down their lives for our freedom and are subjected to even more stringent rules, laws and punishment.

Calling him a "kid" only enables this behavior.

I hope he does time with some rough and tough dudes that will smack his little punk ass.

69 OHC ZH Sprint Hurst 3 Speed 3:55 (1 of 213)
99 Valkyrie 1520cc Flat 6 108hp/110tq - For Sale
http://sohcsix.yuku.com/forums/1/OHC-lounge
Wanted: 1969 OHC "H" Camshaft
The Following User Says Thank You to PMD1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonchoV8 View Post
Who squished her face down? She might as well look like this Gomez.
With the way she keeps her hair, I thought she might be related to cousin IT.

Old 01-26-2014, 02:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Anyone who blames the parents for the children's actions has no clue and never been there. But lets not let this deteriorate to Club House.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Suspended

Oh, do you know these particular adults and child personally? I'm pretty sure everyone posting about parents and children have all been there since they've all experienced being raised as children at the least. Don't forget that a parent sold her children to Michael Jackson. Parents took their children to Michael Jackson to sleep with him...probably so they could get a big payoff. I don't know anyone born as adult. I DO know a lot of children like those in the Clubhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
With the way she keeps her hair, I thought she might be related to cousin IT.

....the ADDAMS Fam-i-leeee....

Old 01-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
If any one of us did the same as him and what LoHand is doing, we'd be spending time in jail.... no suspended sentences at all, or community service to get time off. Now is that fair because they have money that we don't? I don't think so. They're not all that "Special".
Many of us HAVE done what he has done but failed to get caught because nobody has 24hr cameras on us! You've never egged a house or car & never street raced? Never been under the influence of a foreign substance?

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
The Following User Says Thank You to The Boss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You didn't have 20 million kids all adoring and wanting to emulate you either. He's setting the stage for many many others to follow. Therefore he is a example to the many stupid other kids that want to do the same thing. And yes he is 19. Too old to be a kid. They try 15 year olds as adults for murder etc. It's because of the intent and the results of their actions. This is not any different. Drop ship him to the pen and throw away the key. We already have a "non respect" plague in this country. He only adds to the problem. Although I will admit that both he and that Miley twit would not be near as popular if they didn't do all those antics.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMD1969 View Post

I hope he does time with some rough and tough dudes that will smack his little punk ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marks73ta View Post
Drop ship him to the pen and throw away the key.
Really? Are you guys serious? You want him in prison for DUI and resisting? If we put every person who got a DUI in prison where would that put us, all in prison that's where.
I think there are a bunch of haters here

1970 GTO 4spd VOE Pepper Green, green int.
1967 LeMans 428 Auto. Blue, black int.