Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 02-03-2020, 07:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Spotts Performance Hatfield Pa.

Old 02-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'd do it to remove reversion, increase flow, but no calibrated flow numbers. Just quieter flow and moding ( the choke that causes Flow numbers to sit at 225 or so).

Need the intake manifold(s)
need another month or so.
Need drop and pick in Western PA.

Old 02-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Be careful

Go local if you can

Last edited by Va68goat; 02-03-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:14 PM

thank you for all the great replies...heads and intake are on thier way to don johnston of DCI . i appreciate all the information.... motor is a 1970 yc code in my 70 gto convertible...this is a fully restored vehicle....so i want to keep the componets factory looking and original and date coded....motor is factory 4 bolt main ,now arp studs,factory crank polished and oil champhered, windage tray,butler blueprinted oil pump(60), coated speed pro power forged pistons (10cc relief),rpm rods,balanced,casting flash in lifter galley removed,hole in oil plug for distributor,0 deck block,kooler flow water pump impeller,rebuilt original dated fuel pump ,starter,alternator,carburetor(smi tweaked),distributor(rocky rotella tweaked),harmonic balancer,timing cover,oil filter mount,ram air exhaust manifolds(repos), crower 06919 cam with rhoades vmax super lube lifters,factory pushrods,guide plates,rocker studs(original replaced with chevy type),factory rocker arms,poly locks,ferra valves 2.11/1.77,factory chrome valve covers,factory oil pan,, repo dated plug wires, original distributor cap and breakless ignition with original coil. original turbo 400(cliff ruggles convertor L88 stall) and 12 bolt 3.07 safe t track rear end. hopefully when heads and intake are done she will be a torque beast(for a factory componet vehicle)thanks to all who replied