Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2019, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Ames/Parts Place Engineering

This is just great, after complaining about the brake backing plates from the parts place, now I get this from you...……...maybe it would be easier to add to the catalog where you get this trash from...…...yeah, I know its a feel good deal for the parts place to hire blind Chinese workers...…….I cant believe your using this stuff on your own cars.

So now my options are eat the cost, not the first time from ames, or put this trash on the car and redo it in about 500 miles or when ever it falls off.

Sorry for the rant, but this parts place trash needs to be listed in the catalog.

Rich
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ames center link.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	515054