Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:31 PM
Senior Chief

Default Megasquirt EFI Kit for Pontiac

Megasquirt EFI kit.

Megasquirt MS2 computer
Megasquirt HEI mod kit
Megaquirt efi wiring harness
Rochester 2BBL TBI throttle body from a late 80's Chevy 454 (has the desirable high-flow injectors)
Pontiac computer control distributor from an '81 Pontiac 301 Turbo
Innovate Motorsports wideband controller with red digital gauge

This is a kit I have pretty much designed on my own for my Pontiac 400 but it can be used on any Pontiac engine. If you've clicked on this ad, you probably know what a Megasquirt computer can do. The reason I chose this route over other products on the market is because I wanted to use GM hardware but have a fully programmable computer. This computer can control boost, nitrous and all sorts of things with the inputs and outputs.

The computer distributor was fully dissambled and rebuilt. It looks like a factory distributor but it actually has full Davis Unified Ignition cap, high output coil, shim kit and wire harnesses. I purposefully had them send me a stock style coil cover for a factory look. Again, this looks like a stock distributor but it has all good stuff in it and fully controlled by the computer (no vacuum/mechanical stuff).

The throttle has not been rebuilt yet but it's a good candidate. The 454 version is the desirable 2" throttle bore and the late 80's had the highest flowing injectors of any GM TBI. With a high-pressure fuel regulator, these throttle bodies can actually support a good 400-500hp.

Reason for selling this setup is because I got a great offer on my original '79 400 engine from someone I know who is restoring a '79 10th Anniversary Trans Am. I haven't been too anxious to sell it but the deal is right. For t

$550

Untitled by Jonathon Randolph, on Flickr

Old 06-29-2020, 06:55 PM
Senior Chief

SOLD