Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

nice thanks for the info. It makes sense that the trans would have some learning to do. Any idea when th e 2021s will actually be out? I think the incentives have to improve once they finally start calling the trucks they are shipping now the right year.

1972 Maverick under slow construction
Old 10-30-2020, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

We're behind because of covid. We will still be building out the 2020's until about the end of November - first week of December. The plant is running full out, with all of the extra shifts than can be scheduled, including election day and veterans day which were supposed to be holiday days off. The biggest problem right now is when we do that, we always run out of something later that week because the parts vendors can't keep up. 2021 will be the identical truck except we have 3 exterior colors going away and 3 replacing them. Don't be looking for any kind of incentives... with the current order bank and barely keeping up the company has no reason to give them.... and won't.