Old 10-30-2017, 10:45 AM

Default WTB OHC Cam Cover Wall Hanger

Looking for a junk, could be damaged, cam cover that, once cleaned and painted, would display well on my Pontiac garage wall with the rest of my valve cover collection. I don't want to spend a lot, and don't necessarily want a usable one unless really cheap, and don't need the cam either that will just add to the shipping weight. You know, that one you've been thinking of throwing out. I of course would pay for shipping and I would also like to use PayPal.
Only 'wall hangers' will be considered. PM me with price including shipping and PayPal address.
Thanks Pontiac brethren.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:29 AM

Shipping to zip code 57003 by the way.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i have a valve cover and a timing belt cover..i have to find them, they are wall hangers,,just not good enough to use on a nice car..68s off a sprint..they have been painted red..blue theres some green too...terrible mess let me see...dont wait on me...if i find them right away i will get back at ya..dont pass on another offer...im covered up with work and have to search for them...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 11-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Arrow CAM HOUSE

If you have not already found/gotten one I can get this out to SD for $40 shipped.
LMK if interested.

Last edited by Jeff Hamlin; 08-15-2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:18 PM

It looks good. I have just made a deal with another member and will see how that turns out. Will keep you in mind. Thanks.