Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 04-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Tri-Power Show, May 3rd, Libertyville, IL

Just found out about this local show put on by the Full Size Pontiac Club. Hope they don't mind me posting. 1800 Peterson Rd in Libertyville IL.

"The 2014 Full Size Pontiac Chi-Town Shindig and TriPower Automotive Open House is ready to rock. Date: May 3rd, 2014. Time: Around 10am or so until the wives and the cops send us home. Where: TriPower Automotive in Libertyville IL.

Here's how it works...There is no fee, no trophies, no drama. We provide some grub and beverages. Everyone is welcome but we park all full size Pontiacs IN THE FRONT OF THE SHOP. This includes GPs through 77. No offense directed at anyone but we'll try to keep the other rides on the street and at the sides and rear of the lot. NO BITCHING! :-)> We're here to have some fun and enjoy our cars and company. Yes, some are show cars. Many are drivers and some are even still in primer--including mine! It's not a stuffy gathering. Arnie will be there as he usually is as well as some of the coolest full size Poncho gear around. Period. It's been featured in High Performance Pontiac and Smoke Signals. You just gotta be there!"

Old 05-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiedlerh View Post
Just found out about this local show put on by the Full Size Pontiac Club. Hope they don't mind me posting. 1800 Peterson Rd in Libertyville IL.

"The 2014 Full Size Pontiac Chi-Town Shindig and TriPower Automotive Open House is ready to rock. Date: May 3rd, 2014. Time: Around 10am or so until the wives and the cops send us home. Where: TriPower Automotive in Libertyville IL.

Here's how it works...There is no fee, no trophies, no drama. We provide some grub and beverages. Everyone is welcome but we park all full size Pontiacs IN THE FRONT OF THE SHOP. This includes GPs through 77. No offense directed at anyone but we'll try to keep the other rides on the street and at the sides and rear of the lot. NO BITCHING! :-)> We're here to have some fun and enjoy our cars and company. Yes, some are show cars. Many are drivers and some are even still in primer--including mine! It's not a stuffy gathering. Arnie will be there as he usually is as well as some of the coolest full size Poncho gear around. Period. It's been featured in High Performance Pontiac and Smoke Signals. You just gotta be there!"
I plan on being their.

On going post already
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=752181