THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Senior Chief

Default "I am Vengeance" - 1968 GTO

Just cruising through Netflix and came across the movie "I am Vengeance". Never heard about it and what caught my eyes in the previous was a 68 GTO. I was an okay movie, one of those movies that I tell my wife, "Glad I didn't stay up until 2am watching it" kind of movie. Wasn't about the car and thankfully they didn't destroy it. Most of the car scenes where in the first 15 minutes and last 5 minutes.

'69 Firebird 400 - Goldenrod Yellow, 455 +.060, '6s-7' heads, Comp Cam 276AH-10 (51-309-4), TH400, Ford 9-inch w/3.08, 800cfm Q-jet, Stock Intake, Hooker Headers, Flowmasters
'68 Coronet 500 Convertible - Medium Gold Metallic, stock 318 +100,000 miles