73-77 A-body TECH Includes 73GTO, LeMans, Grand Am, Can Am

Old 07-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Can Am f/s sighting near New Carlisle, IN

It was on June 21, but I just got reminded of it. I couldn't find a listing on craigslist, except for a dumpy one in Elkhart. This one looked to be in nice condition from the road.

Less than a mile east of the U.S. 20/U.S. 2 intersection on the north side of U.S. 2.
It was in a private driveway, and I could see the for sale sign in the windshield. I really hated that I could not stop to take a few photos and get the info. I was enroute to Akron OH and had a tight time schedule.
I used to drive that road semi-frequently when I lived in Michigan City.
I was short cutting some of the tolls on the Indiana Toll Road between Gary and South Bend.

Just posting a heads-up in case anyone might be passing through the area.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I saw that one a few weeks ago. I'm thinking it was $15,000.00 or something close.

Old 08-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Suspended

20 & 2 run the same direction, how can it be at an intersection of them. They don't cross. 20 is about 6 miles north of US 2 . Can you give a little better description of where the car is at so I can go look at it. I'm in Niles MI. 20 & 2 are both south of me by about 14 & then 20 miles south of me. ???

Old 08-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

US 20 and SR2 meet in Rolling Prairie, IN. 20 goes west, 2 goes southwest. It was on SR2, just east of the intersection.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Suspended

Thanks I couldn't remember any where the 2 roads came together as they both run the same way but I do know that intersection from being down there ,but didn't remember until you said where. Thanks I'll go down there in the next few days & take a look at the care to see if it's any good & for sale for sure. I let you know.