Old 08-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm super mega rich, a serious collector and like to buy things that I know nothing about.

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:09 PM

Some of you have nothing better to do, and some have a point. I simply don't want it to become an ebay flipper, and budget was because it's a complete resto and don't want it to be a bondo hauler, or wind up in the hands of some the very well not so well looked upon goat buyers.. u know who they are

As for the car
1969 GTO Judge Ram Air IV Carousel/ Parchment Int 0 Optioned Car Matching #'s

Old 08-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Now that's a wild car. Never seen one with zero optional equipment. Not even front disc? No radio? Did Arnie Beswick order that car new? Cool car man. I got just a little bit confused about the full restored and bondo hauler, but I'm guessing it is a full resto and you don't want someone to get it and bang it up.

Now if you really wanna step up to a nicer car with more power, faster quarter mile and top end speed, better driveability, A/C and pump gas - all in one package...I might do some trading to you on this Trans Am. It's got a special engine or something, not c.i.d. but S.D.? I'm just teasing really, I would be the one to flip your car in a year or two. Cause I'm gonna sell the SD in about that time frame or less, I think. Hope to see your car somewhere - someday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SD 73a.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	24485  

Old 08-10-2005, 11:04 PM

yeah it's really rare 0 option no disc, no powersteering, no radio, no nothing

no it needs full resto

I do like ta's and have been looking around abit for a deal on one

nice car

Old 08-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

3 spd manual?

3:90 or 4:33

Old 08-10-2005, 11:41 PM

auto

Old 08-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1 of 58

What's your number?

Old 08-11-2005, 12:30 AM

how would i find that out

Old 08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I be dag blamed, that Judge does have an option (just teasing). Wasn't automatic an extra cost? If your car has the column shift we need to look for time slips under the seats, and check to see if Arnie Beswick or Rick Holladay bought it new. It was a born racer for the automatic class. But no match for a 73 Super Duty (oops).

A friend in the next town over has a car similar to yours. But has black interior, hood tach, console automatic and maybe a few more items. It's the only 69 Ram4 Judge I know of in North Carolina. In May he told me everything has a price and that car can be bought, but he didn't drop a price on me. It's been fully resto'd. All his cars are very nice.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Baron: Tell us more about your SD Trans Am-auto/std., options, etc.

Old 08-11-2005, 07:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Baron,
You make a good point about time slips. I've got a '69 RA IV auto Judge with bench seat and column shift. I've often assumed that it was purchased to run the quarter, but never thought to look for time slips. I'll have to take a look. This one does have several options including AM radio with rear seat speaker, rally gauges, in dash tach, tinted windows, and floor matts. It's a manual steering and manual brake car.

Old 08-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

This is the one he's talking about:

http://216.178.81.108/forums/showthread.php?t=445648

Old 08-12-2005, 12:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

BLK thats a super 69 Judge you have and I like the White on them too. The White Ram3 one that just went by on eBay for 22 reminded me how good they look that color. It was a forum members car previously I understand.

SAWYER I bought that Car from the original owner in 1989. Life long Garage kept and in virtual virgin mint condition when I bought it. Still pretty much the same. Had a cracked passenger side exhaust manifold, a replacement steel front valance, and it was real close to needing new tires soon.

SD 455 White/Buckskin Deluxe -leather look color. Automatic, Air Conditioning, Console, Tilt, Soft Ray all, AM radio, Front & Rear floor mats, Lamp Group, Roof Molding, PS, PDB, Rally 2 wheels, Blue Letter Decal pkg., non-Hood Decal car. Choice between automatic or manual was no charge. Choice between Rally 2 or Honeycombs was no charge on these Cars.

I have some additional accessories stored back for the Car. 15" Honeycombs with NOS dressings, Rear seat console, AM-FM Stereo & 8track, Pwr Windows & Pwr Locks, NOS Blue Hood Bird, Plastic front valance. Probably won't install the window&lock combo just keep it around for next owners preference.

Going to put the red orange yellow repo Hood bird and Letter kit on it after paint. I think it will make a better blend with the interior color and the red crest in the center caps. In another year or two.

Old 08-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Baron:
Please post some pictures when the new bird goes on the hood-I think the color combo will be awesome.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
On Vacation

The Boss, RAIVs never had 3-speeds.

Old 08-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMSU
The Boss, RAIVs never had 3-speeds.
I know.....he said no options......just testing.

Think he owns it, or is he pre-selling?

Old 08-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Red face

Never mind me, posting w/out reading to end of thread...

Old 08-13-2005, 05:47 PM

Ok Well..at this point I will send out the feelers a tad bit more

Anyone SERIOUSLY interested,
in a 1969 GTO Judge Ram Air IV Carousel/Parchement Numbers Matching Zero Optioned car except for auto and console factory drag car needing full resto

Give me a shout, let's talk

Old 08-13-2005, 05:51 PM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

What about a pic or two of this car? If that is an option, an overall view and picture of the dash with radio delete plate would be relevant.

Old 08-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainlife
Ok Well..at this point I will send out the feelers a tad bit more

Anyone SERIOUSLY interested,
in a 1969 GTO Judge Ram Air IV Carousel/Parchement Numbers Matching Zero Optioned car except for auto and console factory drag car needing full resto

Give me a shout, let's talk
Factory drag car? Could you tell us why it's "Thought to be"? Even Pete McCarthy and Truman Field's cars were RA I's with the RA II heads supplied seperately. If it WAS a factory drag car, what documentation do you have other than a build sheet with limited options? Was it delivered to Pontiac Headquarters? Did it show up with a 428 GME block in the trunk?

Could you also tell us how numbers matching it is? Are we just talking the block and the PQ trans? Or is it complete and un-touched....original alternator, distributor, carb, heads (no date codes), intake, rims, rear, RA pans? Give us some numbers, you know how we like them here. Again, if it's completely numbers matching, I wouldn't expect it to be anything other than a street racer.

I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but I like to see and hear things that I can believe - not fables intended to boost the price of a car. And you may want to wait until after the 22nd to try to peddle this pony, because whoever has the bucks to pick it up, will be bidding on that Verdoro Green baby down in Miami!