Old 08-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'm just glad the "mystery" is now finished and over.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:32 AM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

Who out there contacted this guy in private?

If some one really did and he did give out the goods on the car, post it in here so we can all see what he’s got.

The Boss… did you keep a record of the VIN you mentioned being a tag in a bag? So we can compare if some one got the VIN from Mr. Mountain’s car

Old 08-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved400
Who out there contacted this guy in private?

If some one really did and he did give out the goods on the car, post it in here so we can all see what he’s got.

The Boss… did you keep a record of the VIN you mentioned being a tag in a bag? So we can compare if some one got the VIN from Mr. Mountain’s car
I just looked through my note book, found his name and number and a couple of notes on the car, but no VIN - I know it's on the block - I'll have to go pull it out.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:34 PM
formerly Steved400

I have a feeling no one really looked into the car in private, or at least wasn't given any info. Just like in here.

But just in case some one stepped up, thought it would be fun for all the attitude presented.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:34 PM

man you really are straight up a moron, I just got done telling you it's not whatever car you're ranting about, and the car has the originaly #'s matching block. Go look for coins under your couch cushions if you're bored. Your life must be incredibly lame

Old 08-18-2005, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I got two PM's regarding this car - one quoted an outrageous asking price for the car and the second stated it's current condition as something other than what you just mentioned above.

Now - we already know you have a digital camera and the mental fortitude to post pictures so if you really want to shut us up - SHOW US THE CAR AND THE PARTS! Otherwise, I must tell you, this deliberate ruse is not only tiresome but insulting.

If you have a car to sell - produce it, if not, solve your attention problem someplace else!

Old 08-18-2005, 12:59 PM

I actually am amused by this and look forward to each and every post of yours demonstrating your stunning intelligence and the magnitude of your life. I truly do get a kick out of it, and would never satisfy a fool like you.. so type away babble all you want, blah blah blah, yada yada yada. If you have been insulted.. then good I did it without even trying.. yeah me! Like I said go bother someone else, I'm sorry you don't have what it takes to pick up your dream car off me.. but really man mope somewhere else. I look forward to your next rant and childish behavior

Old 08-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainlife
I actually am amused by this and look forward to each and every post of yours demonstrating your stunning intelligence and the magnitude of your life. I truly do get a kick out of it, and would never satisfy a fool like you.. so type away babble all you want, blah blah blah, yada yada yada. If you have been insulted.. then good I did it without even trying.. yeah me! Like I said go bother someone else, I'm sorry you don't have what it takes to pick up your dream car off me.. but really man mope somewhere else. I look forward to your next rant and childish behavior
Son,

I don't need your 69, I've already got one and just yesterday agreed on a second for about a quarter of what you are asking - and the car really exists! Honestly, the more you say, the worse you look - and BTW, nice 70.....what do you want for that one $40,000?

Old 08-18-2005, 01:25 PM
formerly Steved400

Mr Moutain.. Although your marketing techniques very greatly from what I consider good, they are yours to enjoy with yourself.

Where you lost my respect was your continued defense of nothing, and obvious anger to The Boss. Although at first I couldn't figure out who you were mad at, much like I can't figure out anything about your car for sale.

I hope that you did give some one some real info on this mystery 69 and they will post in here just to spite you.

Old 08-18-2005, 01:25 PM

Awesome! Thanks for replying I knew you would.. and matchbox cars don't count man.. Listen if you could afford my car you would, because there isn't another one out there like it. You're just a bitter ahole who likes sh*tting on peoples threads, you have nothing going for you.. and it's apprent. I really look forward to your next reply.. you're intelligence is overwhelming and so is your unbelieveable interest in me, I truly appreciate it you make me feel special.

So for the record you're saying that you're going to go buy a 69 Ram Air IV judge for how much? And you already have one as well? On top of that they are both more rare than any of the other ram air iv's out there? Just clarify that for us! Thanks sitting here eagerly waiting for your thoughtful reply! Cheers!

Old 08-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Nope, don't have a Judge - so you got me there - but if you think I've been collecting the wrong cars, be sure to let me know. And in case you can't tell from your build sheet, the 71 is what a factory company car would look like!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	68 GTO.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	25039   Click image for larger version

Name:	69 GTO.JPG
Views:	434
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	25040   Click image for larger version

Name:	70 Formula.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	25041   Click image for larger version

Name:	71 GTO Conv.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	25042   Click image for larger version

Name:	72 GTO.JPG
Views:	400
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	25043  

Old 08-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

And no, I don't just collect build sheets, here's the garage at my house, the Formula in the center is my 73 and the dog's name is Max.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Garage.JPG
Views:	487
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	25044  

Old 08-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Mountain, are you 16 and drive a ricer with a fart can and big wing on the trunk?

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 08-18-2005, 03:19 PM

Quote:

That post says it all. He's actually getting a kick out of this nonsense. You sir are an asshat and by showing a little bit of considerationa nd kindness here, you would have gotten a much warmer welcome. I'd be surprised if anyone here bought your car, if you actually have it, because of your attitude. I know I'd sure tell you to stick it up your ass unless you were giving the car away.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:58 PM

Ok i'm replying.. now iit's your turn!

By the way nice dog

Old 08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
formerly Steved400

This was in my PM box:

"glad you could join the ranks of the morons! do they have an inititation for you, or do they just let anyone in who can run their mouth"

I will not reveal the author for privacy purposes.

I can think of worse things to be than a moron.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Ok i'm replying.. now iit's your turn!

By the way nice dog

Punk!

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 08-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have enjoyed checking this thread and a few others every day/night when I hit the Internet. Guess I could be doing other things with that time, but I'm doing OK.

Nice Cars Boss, particularly impressed with that 69 from Carolina. OUCH . I'm going to petition our Governor to have that car brought back home !

If I were to buy a rough and raggedy 69 Ram IV Judge with wrong engine, I would appreciate the owner not publicizing those facts either. Be easier to claim it as bone stock well kept original when car is restored. Mountain may be doing the car a favor.

Last edited by Baron Von Zeppelin; 08-19-2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just a casual observation- I wouldn't be so quick to suggest that others have nothing better to do with their lives, when you keep coming back to this yourself.
Kind of makes you look like a hypocrite, besides just an ignorant ass.
By the way, even if you have the best of intentions with respect to the car and who eventually buys it, the manner in which this was started just begs for the responses that you got.
If you don't want to be **** upon, try to make yourself look like something other than an asshole...
If that were only possible...

Old 08-23-2005, 04:00 PM

Difference is this thread pertains to me, it does not to most who replied including you, so read your reply and now apply everything you said to yourself and then some, as you replied to a thread that has nothing to do with you, and managed to get the moron check mark in your column now too, congrats!!!

I do have the best of intentions and anyone who has personally been in contact with me has gone as far as to tell me they completely agree with they way I have gone about this. Regardless, have a wonderful day!!