Old 05-03-2013, 09:03 AM

Default Right place right time :)

Back when I was in the Navy 01-05 I had a 73 Formula 350. Nothing special it was a 3 speed, 350 car. I swapped a performer intake, Holley q-jet carb, msd ignition and K&N air filter one it. I was cruising down the interstate in VA with my best friend when we look over and there was a 69 Chevelle on the on ramp. As it got beside us we looked over and to our surprise it was 2 young women in the front and a young man in the back.

I looked at the driver and we made eye contact and at the same time we both punched it. I have no idea the motor comboim the car prob a stock 350 but let me tell you what. When my formula stretched its legs in 2nd gear and 3rd the Chevelle was trying hard to catch me. I think it's funny how 2 muscle cars just happened to meet in modern times and all the passengers were younger.