National Events Events that normally draw audiences from more than a 10 state range

Old 06-25-2015, 10:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My rear bumper came in today. Got to get it installed. Got 1 tire off the wheel of my scooter, the other one is frozen on the axle. Still got to figure out how to get the frozen one off and hope the tubes for the tires get here and get all that together. Plus getting the car all cleaned up. I was wanting to have all this done by tomorrow but my plans never work out. I'll probably be right down to load up time Monday the 6th.

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 06-26-2015, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The Drag Race will be on Sunday. That is the normal race day for Brown County Dragway. We will have a "Pontiac Street Race" with arm drop starts and spotters calling the winners.
We will have Awards for the "Fastest Pontiac in the world (racing at the track that day) and the "Best Appearing Pontiac" entered in the Tracks Drag race... Maybe other awards... We're going to have fun!

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 06-27-2015, 12:44 PM

2 weekends left to get the 67 Vert done. Have trailer, have truck, have diesel, we'll be there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	401422  

Old 06-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Rear bumper is on, (doesn't fit to suit me but that's another story) and after 6 hours on Friday we got the wheel off the axle on the scooter; so we're waiting on the tubes to finish up that project. Now I've discovered the tailgate on my truck is locked up so there's another thing to fix!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2015-06-27 12.07.21.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	401470  

Old 06-29-2015, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Question So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry H. View Post
Rear bumper is on, (doesn't fit to suit me but that's another story) and after 6 hours on Friday we got the wheel off the axle on the scooter; so we're waiting on the tubes to finish up that project. Now I've discovered the tailgate on my truck is locked up so there's another thing to fix!
did you have the correct hexagonal bumper bolt washers on the rear? Those are instrumental in achieving correct alignment. I have extras and I can bring tools if you need to tweak it. See ya there.

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The rain is supposed to be out of the area by wed of next week!

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 06-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=Ron Landis;5425237]did you have the correct hexagonal bumper bolt washers on the rear? Those are instrumental in achieving correct alignment. I have extras and I can bring tools if you need to tweak it. See ya there.[/QUOTE

Oh yea. It's not that. I'll tell you about it when I see ya.

Old 06-30-2015, 02:53 PM

Whoooo We are going to have a great time.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	my car 3.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	401673