Old 09-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

was called Classic Restoration Enterprises was the outfit, they changed to Premier Auto Restorations. The 2+2 is not anywhere on the site.
They had a very nice build link on the car............

Old 09-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Suspended

The car would have been so much better if they had made the car with the back half as a hatch so the hatch would open up at the roof where the top of the window is all the way to the back of the trunk lid. That way you could have access to the trunk & the back seat area in one opening. Kinda like they did with the firebird starting in 82.

Old 09-14-2015, 06:49 PM

Just sold mine over the weekend. It was a 32,000 mile car that ran very well, drove really well and was a very nice car. Only problem was I found out when we put it on the lift that the car had been hit sometime in it's life and the frame was "tweaked" a bit. Drove the price of the car down so I lost a couple grand on it but finding out the frame was bent I couldn't in good conscience sell it without telling someone. The guy who bought was a classic car dealer.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Black one up for sale

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5225395695.html