Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 05-29-2011, 02:17 PM
PY VIP

Default FOR SALE ORIG HURST WHEEL CUFF LINKS

I think I posted this in the rite category. I have an extra pair of the original silver Hurst cuff links. These are not the later reproductions that Doc Watson did a few years back. The difference is the backs are a different pattern. I can see where a potential buyer may be skeptical, but if you know who I am you realize on Hurst items I am one of the well versed people. I own a gold set and another silver set of originals. Gold set of hurst wheel cuff links Hurst never marketed only executives got them from what I was told. Kinda like finding an original gold anodized shifter today.

They are not in the original box. I have no plans to ebay them or advertise any where else. You seldom see them for sale. They are not cheap.

The price is $450.00 for the pair and $12 shipping. Nothing is broken. Buyer would get copy of this email verifying they are originals. Back when Hurst sold them going by memory they were like $9.95 a pair.....like most of you I never bought them back then either...heck how much room would a case of them taken up on a shelf and held on to for 20 years.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 05-30-2011, 09:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

DAMN.......................I wish I had the money, I have wanted a set of those for years. I am currently laid off and things are getting tough financially around here.

Dave

Maybe ...........put them away Dennis until I can afford them............or how about a layaway plan (LOL)

Old 05-30-2011, 07:37 PM
PY VIP

Who knows as I really don;t plan to advertise them much....its not something you normally see for sale.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM
PY VIP

Kirban Update

We got a buyer for them from this thread and we are shipping them tomorrow.

Probably be years before another set pops up for sale anywhere.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 06-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dennis and all,

I am seeing way more items like this come up for sale...people are aging, dying and downsizing so dont have the same interests like they did years ago.

I havent seen any per se like this but dont really look for Hurst items either.

I will put the word out and see if I can find a set for anyone who wants one. I know a guy in Tennessee who collects and will ask.

Jeff