THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-13-2019, 07:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default WOW, that was a weird dream !!!

I awoke this AM and my wife asked me what I was dreaming about. She said I was breathing hard like I was excited about something. It's usually easiest for me to remember a dream if I think about it as soon as I wake up, so here goes.

I then tell her that I was in a mall setting and it was at the end of the Pontiac era (just over 10 years now) when GM announced they were killing off Pontiac. They had a huge display set up that was going to be giving away cars to the public, sort of a celebration of the death of the marque. It was like a blood thirsty crowd, reminiscent of the Romans throwing the people to the lions in a coliseum.

I was not happy, and concocted with someone else (no recollection of who the partner was, maybe Mike Garblik….) to steal the cars from the display and drive them out of the mall to safety......LOL. I do remember one of the cars was a Solstice, not sure of any of the other cars though. So that's as far as I got in the dream, just planning to save the cars from the crowd that wanted to see the Pontiac marque killed off.

I wonder what a dream expert would analyze this all means? Maybe it has something to do with the guy that created this T shirt, and sold them at Pontiac events? I know I was pretty bitter when GM canned Pontiac, and had to make as statement about it...…………..

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 06-13-2019, 08:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
I wonder what a dream expert would analyze this all means?
I'm no analyst, but I'd wager MaryAnn's Solstice/GTO thread was on your mind.

That car gave literally gave you a nightmare.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242177P View Post
I'm no analyst, but I'd wager MaryAnn's Solstice/GTO thread was on your mind.

That car gave literally gave you a nightmare.

what’s even weirder I had a dream that I bought one of those cars, but it was the color of my 69.

~MaryAnn~ AKA "Stickybuns"
1969 Firebird 400 Convertible
1978 Bandit T/A Tribute
1977 RED TA

I'm the FiredUp PY bad girl