THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 02-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am glad to hear your wife is improving each day a little and you haven't had severe symptoms. I have had over a dozen friends and people I work with contract COVID now. Symptoms and severity have been all over the map, as have their ages, from their mid 30's to 75 years old. One common thing I hear from everyone who has had symptoms: Fatigue is a lasting condition that will fade very slowly. My older friends have not been back to full strength for 6-8 weeks. So, your wife needs to take good care of herself and get lots of rest. At least 2 of my friends have not recovered their full sense of taste and smell over several months. Take care and take it easy.