Old 06-13-2020, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just wear a good mask and a suit ..with a hood....that Epoxy Stinks and sticks to everything.

Old 06-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tested the e-coat with lacquer thinner today. Didn't do anything other than clean the surface nicely, so I guess I'm good on that front.

1966 Pontiac GTO (restoration thread)
1998 BMW 328is (track rat)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited (daily)
View my photos: Caught in the Wild
Old 06-14-2020, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I see your in Seattle.....hows that working for yah ?

Old 06-14-2020, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSLCAH View Post
I see your in Seattle.....hows that working for yah ?
Things here are pretty good, actually. I was hearing/reading some pretty wild stories about Seattle from people who don't live here. Things that were blatantly untrue. Turns out Fox News was found to be publishing false information about Seattle and trying to back it up with what turned out to be digitally altered (i.e., fake) photos, and photos of other cities in an attempt to paint a very different picture of Seattle.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...tonomous-zone/

No surprise coming from Fox News. Regardless of one's political leanings, it's impossible to not regard Fox News as anything other than propaganda at this point. Zero journalistic integrity.

The actual on-the-ground reality of what life has been like in Seattle for the last few weeks is that:

1) Protesters have been overwhelmingly peaceful
2) Antifa has been virtually nonexistent
3) The police exhibited a heartbreaking failure to protect citizens' rights to free speech
4) When violence took place, it was nearly always the police who were the offenders, and it was all captured on video

As for the CHAZ (or CHOP as it's now called), I think that is an experiment that will ultimately fail and also does a disservice to the core mission, which is racial justice and police reform. It's basically a bunch of people starting a commune, and that's not going to achieve anything.

1966 Pontiac GTO (restoration thread)
1998 BMW 328is (track rat)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited (daily)
View my photos: Caught in the Wild