Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 03-01-2023, 09:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Paul Cangialosi ,Medatronics Corp. Good dealings.

I talked to Paul about Muncie 4 spd rebuild kit. He recommended his overhaul kit. I ordered that and the special wrench to remove front left hand thread nut. The wrench was on backorder. I had made a wrench back in early 70s but jaw was spread on a tuff nut. His wrench is heavy duty,thick everywhere except where wrench touches nut.Received the overhaul kit. Then about week later an email, wrench was back in stock. So I ordered the wrench. It arrived yesterday. It was double packed so it wouldn't break through package. I was impressed. His books have good information. Thank you Paul

Old 10-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I buy all my Muncie parts from Paul. If he doesn't have them Wright Connection has them too, but Paul is in Florida, so I get them the next day. His kits and gaskets are the best. He has Videos on Youtube also.

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
Bill Nye.