Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-25-2019, 10:27 PM
Suspended

Naw that ain't right. Talk to people that know me and then lets talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
AQ suffers from synonym of narcissistic personality disorder..please seek help

Old 03-25-2019, 10:51 PM
Suspended

Naw man, I disagree. You talk in general bs words that mean nothing. It's talking in "code" the most uneducated people will suck up to and agree because they don't know the difference. There are lots of old school/under educated people that talk in general terms that mean nothing but suffice 98% of the people out there. And maybe there's a technical "Magic" you have that I can't keep up with. However, it goes back using general terms to not share any meaningful data. It's what Houdini did. If you want to have a real conversation and see what's really up and share real information, give me a call.

You make great parts, you're a great manifold desiger. You do great work. I'm not sure you're as good as you think you are but if you are, but I'm down to talk. I don't have all the answers but I will have a real conversation because it's not about $ to me.

If you're open enough to have real conversation about technology/engine development and you're not just another donkey fk building parts and protecting their "expertise", I'd be very happy to have a conversation anytime.

There's lots of magic in this industry. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
What I discuss is Engine theory and the "basics" of how this stuff works. Mostly pressure differentials across various parts of the system. And a point of view of how to problem solve them.
There have been multiple threads where I have discussed and shared all of the necessary information regarding induction characteristics, And my point of view on the subject.
You were bitching and complaining in that thread as well. Lol
I remember laughing to myself because you weren't sharp enough to see it. It was all there!!!
I think The problem is you're an answer guy.
Meaning you just want the answer. You don't care what the question is.

Old 03-26-2019, 12:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Quinton View Post
Naw man, I disagree. You talk in general bs words that mean nothing. It's talking in "code" the most uneducated people will suck up to and agree because they don't know the difference. There are lots of old school/under educated people that talk in general terms that mean nothing but suffice 98% of the people out there. And maybe there's a technical "Magic" you have that I can't keep up with. However, it goes back using general terms to not share any meaningful data. It's what Houdini did. If you want to have a real conversation and see what's really up and share real information, give me a call.

You make great parts, you're a great manifold desiger. You do great work. I'm not sure you're as good as you think you are but if you are, but I'm down to talk. I don't have all the answers but I will have a real conversation because it's not about $ to me.

If you're open enough to have real conversation about technology/engine development and you're not just another donkey fk building parts and protecting their "expertise", I'd be very happy to have a conversation anytime.

There's lots of magic in this industry. LOL

With the Attitude you have, no thanks , all good. Besides you can't recognize the importance of some of the tech that I posted in the past, you call it bs. And if you call the basic Fundamentals of compressible fluids bs , Then you dont make the cut.

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 03-26-2019, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Quinton View Post
Man does your crap run anywhere other than the track and you're ECM crew run weekly and claim victory? On the glue. Come on man you're better than that. You're car is super nice and runs great on the glue. Will your junk run anywhere else?

Man, where's Gabby brother? No offense but you we're riding him hard and throwing others under the bus. You still using him?
So your not going to tell us any “tech” on what Tony did to the heads to fix them?

And did you write a check to him?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-26-2019, 07:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Predictably, this thread went south at post #61 with personal attacks, etc. Can we get back on topic here? I for one am excited about the availability of a new head for Pontiacs, especially one coming from John. Kinda like to hear more about that instead of the mindless bickering.

62' Lemans, Nostalgia Super Stock, 541 CI, IA2 block, billet 4.5" crank, Ross, Wide port Edelbrocks, Gustram intake, 2 4150 style BLP carbs, 2.10 Turbo 400, 9" w/4:30 gears, 8.76 @153, 3100lbs
Old 03-26-2019, 08:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
Predictably, this thread went south at post #61 with personal attacks, etc. Can we get back on topic here? I for one am excited about the availability of a new head for Pontiacs, especially one coming from John. Kinda like to hear more about that instead of the mindless bickering.
X2,

1966 GTO Post Coupe, 467ci. N/A Pump gas, best 1/4 11.6 118mph
1966 GTO Post Coupe, "The Bright Idea" 535ci. N/A Pump gas, best 1/4 9.58 141mph
Old 03-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You guys need to realize this is AQ’s modus operandi: sh’it slinger. The day he gets “popped” for street racing by IPD, Marion County Sheriff’s Department or ISP will be a happy day. I presume his overinflated ego will suffer a huge blow with this, but I could be mistaken.

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 03-26-2019, 11:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

A lot of hate for AQ when he is stirring the pot and trolling, while many others seem to get a pass.

For the most part it’s just trash talk and that part of racing (or any competition for that matter).

Peace

Old 03-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
Agree ! ML9 TTFMF!

Old 03-26-2019, 06:02 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO Dan View Post
A lot of hate for AQ when he is stirring the pot and trolling, while many others seem to get a pass.

For the most part it’s just trash talk and that part of racing (or any competition for that matter).

Peace
No hate here. My parents and grandparents taught me a long ago to never argue with a dumbass because the dumbass will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience every time!

Old 03-26-2019, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This place is dying, as are all car forums, I welcome most all of the exchanges from racers or people with a passion for racing.

When this place was at it’s high point there was a lot banter and activity. Most good and some bad but it all kept the dialog going.

Now there is Facebook where most just gather in their little groups.

Now back to the ML9 - it’s exciting...get’em going...if you can get them out maybe I’m a buyer and will go X275 racing. Hahahaha

Old 03-26-2019, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO Dan View Post
This place is dying, as are all car forums, I welcome most all of the exchanges from racers or people with a passion for racing.

When this place was at it’s high point there was a lot banter and activity. Most good and some bad but it all kept the dialog going.

Now there is Facebook where most just gather in their little groups.

Now back to the ML9 - it’s exciting...get’em going...if you can get them out maybe I’m a buyer and will go X275 racing. Hahahaha
From scratch to run X275 is about 150-200k

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-26-2019, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Can you tell us which of these guys is the dumbass?

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 03-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
Can you tell us which of these guys is the dumbass?

The one with the midget dragster 😂

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-26-2019, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So you're the one?

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 03-26-2019, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post

Holy crap.

Old 03-26-2019, 09:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponjohn View Post
Holy crap.
Try N/A racing...

Old 03-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Langer View Post
Try N/A racing...
X2.

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 03-26-2019, 10:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Just made my last college tuition payment for my 3rd (and last) child. That $150k sounds like a bargain.

I don’t have near the talent or experience for X275 at this time. Thus the hahahaha.

Old 03-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I watched Duck’s Sweet 16 race and the only Pontiac powered represention we had was Jeff K lining up Rhodes.

Got me thinking parts like this head and others are getting us to a point that someone may be able to compete at that level.