Old 06-28-2018, 09:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Judged shows with lift

Is the Survivor class at MACN the only "judged" show that does the underside ?

Old 06-29-2018, 07:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Officially the Vintage Certification you refer to is a separate program run by Steve Shauger the team at Vintage Certification. They also do their thing at other shows. I think they actually spend more time on the bottom of the car than the top (from my experience of having the 73 done there in 2016).

Didn't they used to do something with lifts in certain original classes at the GM Nationals (if that is still running) in PA?

Old 06-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsteve View Post
Officially the Vintage Certification you refer to is a separate program run by Steve Shauger the team at Vintage Certification. They also do their thing at other shows. I think they actually spend more time on the bottom of the car than the top (from my experience of having the 73 done there in 2016).

Didn't they used to do something with lifts in certain original classes at the GM Nationals (if that is still running) in PA?
The Camaro group that did that moved the Camaro nationals to Frederick MD. same weekend as Carlisle did GM meet. Some dispute among the two.
But they still use lifts to check numbers and such. I think car has to be pre qualified.

Have a friend that built Camaro's at this level. But this info. is second hand and not sure if is current

Old 06-29-2018, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

http://www.camaronationals.org/