Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 06-10-2004, 07:10 AM
Senior Chief

just saw this and it's a few week old trail.
and there are of course two sides to every story but......

armada, michigan is in macomb county. I live in macomb county about 20 miles from armada. I have a few contacts with the local sheriffs office and the state police. if you really have a good paper trail indicating fraud I can help you file a police report and should be able to facilitate having someone with a badge pay a visit to mr anderson.
it can't hurt. I'll try to pay attention to this board but feel free to email me off list

Old 06-16-2004, 01:38 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 6t7gto:
i agree with pmdracer.
judgements are for honest people.
send guido, and mr.smith and mr.wesson over to this guy's house to have a "talk" with this sorry a$$.
david <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right. But - in some states you can enforce a judgment by having the sheriff seize and sell property to satisfy a judgment. And, in some states, you locate the property to be seized. So, if one were to find a really nice classic car owned by a person with a judgment against them - the sheriff may be able to seize the car and sell it to satisfy the judgment. Who knows - maybe the only person at the auction is the person trying to collect.

Anyway - the thought's there!

Old 06-17-2004, 07:50 PM
Senior Chief

the gtoaa nats are coming up soon quite close to this fellow. quit a few folks will be in the area. may be additional motivation for him to make good.

again, I can help you process filing a complaint locally.

Old 06-20-2004, 07:36 AM
Senior Chief

Location: Gilroy, California, USA-Garlic Capital of the world!

Nix the Small Claims Court idea. A judgment obtained in California is not legally enforceable in Florida.

I like the idea of sending somebody from the board over best!

~Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Old 06-22-2004, 10:19 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob Dillon:
A judgment obtained in California is not legally enforceable in Florida. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not certain that's the case. An out of state judgment can be enforced in any state - that's what the full faith and credit clause of the Constitution provides - out of state judgments are enforced every day.

Old 06-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Senior Chief

On ClassicalPontiac..

HERE IS A SWEET CAR CARDINAL RED BLACK INTERIOR M 22 355 12 BOLT #S MATCH 455 HO.HOOD TACH,RALLY GUAGES,AM FM,FLOOR MATS, BODY STRIPES,BLACK CORDOVA TOP,REAR DEFOGGER,PWR STEERING,PWR BRAKES G-60 POLY GLAS TIRES WITH RALLY 2S,1 REPAINT AND ENGINE DETAIL,HAS REAR SWAY BAR.HAS 44000 ORIGINAL MILES TRACKED BACK TO THE SECOND OWNER OF 1974 AND ALL OWNERS SINCE.27500.00

Name: daryl anderson
State: MI
Phone: 248 521 4900
Email: sandyanddaryl@aol.com
Posted: 6/25/04
Number: 98914

This ad has been viewed 242 times

Old 06-27-2004, 08:42 PM

HI I AM DARYL ANDERSON I BETTER SPEAK UP BECAUSE EVERYBODY HERES ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.I AM NOT A THIEF I HVE LOTS OF PONTIACS AND LIKE EVERY BODY IN THE TRADE THIS SCOTT MORRISON JOKER ALMOST MADE ME LOSE 10K ON ANOTHER CAR.HE TOOK ALMOST 2 MONTHS LONGER THEN HE SAID,I WAS PRESSURED BY THE OTHER SALE.I TOLD HIM WHEN I GOT SOME EXTRA MONEY I WOULD GIVE HIM HALF HIS DEPOSIT BACK WHICH IS WHAT HE TOLD ME FOR MY INCONVIENCE.I STILL INTEND ON GIVING HALF HIS DEPOSIT BACK SOON.THE GUY MISLEAD ME BIG TIME.AND NOW ALL THE THREATS.SANDYANDDARYL@AOL.COM 248 521 4900 I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL CALLS.THANKS

Old 06-27-2004, 08:45 PM

BY THE WAY MY 71 455HO IS VERY NICE I HAVE PIX

Old 06-27-2004, 09:31 PM

I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH,THINKING HOW FAST PEOPLE PASS JUDGEMENT I CANT BELEIVE ALL THE THREATS GOING OFF ONE GUYS WORD.LIKE I SAID I WAS GIVING HALF HIS DEPOSIT BACK,THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD ME!!I TOLD HIM IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE.I WILL TRY TO GET A HOLD OF THE GUY I GAVE BACK 18K BECAUSE HE HAD FAMILY PROBLEMS.I AM NOT A THIEF OR FRAUDULENT.DARYL

Old 06-27-2004, 10:18 PM

ANOTHER THING I HAVE TO MENTION I HELD THAT CAR FOR OVER 5 MONTHS WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE THERE IN MARCH THEN IT TURNED INTO APRIL APPROACHING MAY I WAS CONCERNED I WILL NEVER DO THAT FOR SOMEBODY EVER AGAIN,I ALSO LEARNED A LESSON.WHAT IS THE LAW ON DEPOSITS (CURIOUS) HOPE EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS DARYL

Old 06-28-2004, 04:47 AM

Hello everyone,

I just got two replies from Daryl, which are below. If he sends back HALF the deposit as he say's he will, I will retract my statement.I highly doubt it....

I SOLD THE CAR TO A GUY WHO HAD MONEY YOU JOKE

I HAVE HAD NO BAD DEALINGS ON THIS WEB SIGHT WHO ELSE HAD PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW I HAVE NOT SOLD THAT MANY CARS ON THIS WEB SIGHT .YOU LIER JUST WAIT.

Old 06-28-2004, 05:30 AM

I HAD TO MENTION ONE OTHER THING MY FEED BACK ON EBAY IS 100% POSITIVE I DO WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I MEAN I NEVER JACKED NOBODY AROUND ON A CAR PURCHASE.I WANT THE CAR I BUY IT AND HAVE ALL MONIES UP FRONT ASK ANY WHO HAS DEALT WITH ME ON A PURCHASE .DARYL

Old 06-28-2004, 04:12 PM

I AM WAITRNG FOR SOME RESPONSES ON ALL THE THREATS I RECEIVED.NEXT TIME GET THE WHOLE STORY

Old 06-29-2004, 07:22 AM

I SENT MORRISON HALF HIS DEPOSIT BACK TODAY.CALL OFF THE BEHEADING

Old 06-29-2004, 06:27 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I wish someone would call my problem guy and have him worried about a beheading!!! If you want his new # go to "Mike Carr" and see. I'd appreciate any help on this matter. A few pestering calls to Mike, may make the deal over and done!

Thanks and congrats on you working out your problem!

'67 Lemans Convertible...400, 4-spd, 3:23's
'67 Lemans HT...468, T-400, 9", currently being TUBBED!.....SELLING
'67 GTO HT...SOLD.............
'68 GTO Convertible...400, T-400, 12-bolt...SOLD.....
'70 R/A III Formula...Under Construction.....SOLD......
Old 07-03-2004, 09:20 AM

As of today, I consider the matter with Daryl Anderson closed. He sent back 1/2 the deposit.

Thank you all for responses....

Scott