Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 02-04-2007, 12:08 AM

Went and got it today. The crooks were very methodical picking it apart. Didnt cut wires and put the bolts they took out in little buckets. ???? Well, it got interesting today to say the least. The property owners of the house where the car was found told me the wheels were still there yesterday out back and they saw the former res. slip arpund the chain and load them and some other stuff up last night. Then they GAVE ME HIS NEW ADDRESS they got from his ex. I got the cops of that town and went there. Of course he's ditched them and doesnt know anything. THEN HE TOTALLY PIMPS OUT HIS BROTHER and says he brought the car there and he had nothing to do with it. So back I go to the former town and this time I call the county sherrifs to go there with me. They knock, nobodys home and theres several notes on the door from people wanting him to contact them. I walk around the sherrifs car look down the hill, and theres the fenders to the car. Heres where I start getting pissed. They tell me they cant get a warrant to go into the garage that several townspeople told me the brother took parts to the car, that the "detective" in my town has to do it. So off I go 45 miles home. I get to my P.D. and he's gone home for the day, he's off till next tues. and no one there will call him for me. I call the county sherrifs right when I step out that door and the sherrifs again pretty much tell me tough crap on the phone. So I go home and start calling councilmen and the mayor. The mayor calls me back and says he'll see what he can do. Sure enough, 10 minutes later a cop calls me and says she "might" be able to get Officer Jackson. Well 20 minutes later he calls me and I can tell he is PISSED. He, in short says he'll see what he can do. He calls back ten minutes later and says the DA absolutely will not issue a warrant untill monday. Can you believe this?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Unfreakin real. I'd camp there tingler. Glad you found your car btw. Going through this sh!t must be really hard for you. Wish I was closer, I'd help you out any way I could, including force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Treat Me Good, I'll Treat You Better; Treat Me Bad, I'll Treat You Worse"
Sonny Barger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

need some frontier justice
this calls for a hanging

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i wish i was closer too

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 02-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i wish i was closer too

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 02-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Senior Chief

I would have gone over there with some heat and kick the door in and take my stuff back. When my dad vette was taken at gun point, the cop did nothing to look for it, well one night a buggy found it at a bar and called him, Let just say My dad got his car back, and No clue what happen to the guy that had it, But I think I saw him a few days later with a few broken leg's.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
I walk around the sherrifs car look down the hill, and theres the fenders to the car.
Dude, don't tell me you left YOUR property there over the weekend? The cops would have to arrest me to stop from taking them back.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Zipbar
Default Stolen

That stuff is in plain site no need for any warrant. those officers are being lazy you should speak to the watch commander. If they moved or never lived there legally you dont need a search warrant. Try and get permission from real owner of property to go in there, Your not a cop you dont need a warrant. the stuff outside is stolen property in plain site recover it. Man lazy cops piss me off. If he can get a warrant on monday he could have got it today thats B/S.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Zipbar
Default stolen

By the way search warrants are written by the officer and issued by a judge after reasonable cause is shown they are not isssued by the DA

Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just reading this is driving me nuts.
Know you want to take the stuff on your own, but that would make you a bad guy in the cops eyes.
To them it's just car parts, no big neal.
Us, it's like having your wallet lifted, and the guy is on the other side of the fence grin'n at you.

Try to use the system best you can without piss'n the cops off.
If you can find a guy on the force that has or is into old muscle cars, bet he would bust his butt for you.
Someone said find the property owners.
Good idea, the basterd is probly behind on rent, or been kicked out already.
Probly let you in just to fk the ahole.

Time to clean my side arm
Good luck

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 02-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Suspended

If you see your parts to your stolen car, there is no way legally that the cops can keep you from taking them right then. If the lazy badged clown says no, you can't touch them, then at that point he is trying to help the thief. Remember, it's your parts and your car. not the cops. they can pi$$ up a rope when your stuff is in plain site. Doors right then and there is coming down, even if it's an accident that I drive into that door. (Temp insane rules in court. ) Once you have the accident, they can look around and put a don't touch order by anyone until warrent is issued because it's no longer a locked or secured building. At that point, they should also take photo's of everything in that building in the position it is in. If the cop won't, he isn't worth the tin on his chest and should be fired.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Any updates?

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 02-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I wonder if he ended up in jail getting his parts back?

Old 02-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Suspended

If it had been me, I'd say an undenible big time YEP!

Old 02-12-2007, 11:19 PM

Nope, not in jail. Just busy. To clarify on the fenders, the deputies called for evidence people who didnt respond so they did let me have my fenders then and there. The windows on the garage were either painted over or blocked so we couldnt see in the garage. People in the town had said that this garage was where one of the scum suckers took parts to cars they had. I thought finding the fenders there along with those statements would be enough to get in the building. I was wrong. So they tell me. After about 4 hours of phone tag last Tuesday with the sheriffs office, various deputies, DA's offices, my local detective, yatta, yatta, finally a deputy calls me and tells me without someone seeing my parts carried into that building and willing to say it, nothing can be done. Besides that dissapointment, this guy grilled me like I was a perp of some kind. I got the distinct feeling that I had really pi$$ed some people off.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Senior Chief

Tell them i saw them carrying in all your stuff.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The ObamaNation we once called the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikler
Nope, not in jail. Just busy. To clarify on the fenders, the deputies called for evidence people who didnt respond so they did let me have my fenders then and there. The windows on the garage were either painted over or blocked so we couldnt see in the garage. People in the town had said that this garage was where one of the scum suckers took parts to cars they had. I thought finding the fenders there along with those statements would be enough to get in the building. I was wrong. So they tell me. After about 4 hours of phone tag last Tuesday with the sheriffs office, various deputies, DA's offices, my local detective, yatta, yatta, finally a deputy calls me and tells me without someone seeing my parts carried into that building and willing to say it, nothing can be done. Besides that dissapointment, this guy grilled me like I was a perp of some kind. I got the distinct feeling that I had really pi$$ed some people off.
Sounds like a load of BS to me. Looks like the parts in the yard (on the property) would be enough to be able to issue a warrant to search the rest of the property.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserves neither and will loose both."-Benjamin Franklin
Old 02-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Tone

If I could have done some of my own detective work, and found out where the guy lived, or at least where my car was....I would have just packed some heat and some friends and got all my stuff back. The local police sicken me too....I hate cops. I can't remember ever getting any kind of help from a cop.

73 Lux Lemans.
350 2brl. Single exhaust. TH350 automatic.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Suspended

Lazy do nothing cops is what it sounds like.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

ACCIDENTALLY....break a window....