Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 09-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'd post a sign that say's trespassers WILL BE SHOT. That way they are warned. Some scum bag lawyer would defend the dirt bag(s) and say there was no warning.

Being in the HVAC industry we hear about break ins throgh the A/C duct systems from time to time. An owner of a laundramat had been broken into that way so the owner decided to wire up an electrical shock system that would give the next thief a good jolt. It ended up killing the next thief instead and the laundramat guy ended up going to prison for pre medetated murder. The judge said if he would have posted a sign warning of the danger he would not have gone to prison.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Knocking the hoods over was plain vandalism. A storage unit I was renting was broken into once, they took many musical instruments and electronic gear, but left behind all of the heavy amps and drums. They took a screwdriver and poked holes in all of the drum skins, along with all of the P.A. and amp speakers. I guess they figured they couldn't take the stuff, or didn't want it, and they didn't want me to have it either.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyflier
Hey Pontiac Poncho, where in Texas?
I know this an innocent question but with the pictures and details that have already been shared on the site, this isn't a question that should be asked on a public forum.

I know it may seem paranoid but you never know who might read the forum and the less out there, the better for Pontiac Poncho. It is amazing how a couple of simple details can be put together to pinpoint someone's location.

I'm still ticked about someone that busted into my garage over 20 years ago and stole my toolbox in the middle of the night. We discovered they had broken in and fixed up the place but like others have said, they came back later on (several weeks in my case to finish up).

I hope everything works out for you. You may want to edit your posts to remove some of the details.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:54 PM

A big dog should do the trick.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hell if you need any help getting these F*****s i'll come down with my DPMS Panther .308 Sniper rifle and we can go to work! i feel real sorry for anybody who thinks they wan't my stuff more than i do i hope no one ever breaks in my shop while i'm there caus i'll be going away for a while, i don't stand for this s***!!! pon-poncho goodluck! hey p-poncho what kimber? i have the custom covert 2 with night sites and crimson trace laser, gun is very accurate!

D.S.R.E. Your NW Pontiac Street/Strip Engine Builder, Specializing in Cylinder Head,Intake Manifold,and Exhaust Manifold Porting services and Building the Most Efficient stock rebuilds to Hi HP Pump Gas and Race Combinations for Pontiac,Buicks,Olds,FE Fords,385 Series and HP Gen 3 and 4 LS engines!
2006 silvy Z71 4X4,383 LS 600+hp NA
Shared Toy-66 Lemans 470cid by me 537hp 580tq-manifolds, 570hp 590tq-2"headers,custom cam,rpm intake, mild e-heads, Looks stock ;-}
Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bear trap under the window. With a chain on it to "keep him" from going anywhere.
His screams can work as a siren.

Bastards.

BTW, why are you hoarding all those parts? Sell some and buy a nice alarm system, or the bear traps.....LOL

Old 03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Meant no harm, I grew up in Texas, and most of my family still live there....just didn't think, sorry

400 .060 Eagle Rods
Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakster
I know this an innocent question but with the pictures and details that have already been shared on the site, this isn't a question that should be asked on a public forum.

I know it may seem paranoid but you never know who might read the forum and the less out there, the better for Pontiac Poncho. It is amazing how a couple of simple details can be put together to pinpoint someone's location.

I'm still ticked about someone that busted into my garage over 20 years ago and stole my toolbox in the middle of the night. We discovered they had broken in and fixed up the place but like others have said, they came back later on (several weeks in my case to finish up).

I hope everything works out for you. You may want to edit your posts to remove some of the details.
Maybe if YOU wouldn't of bumped a 6 month old thread, drawing attention to it, he wouldn't have to?

Old 05-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

For you people that keep asking where he is in texas-

I mean really, why ask? The guy already has some scumbags onto his apparently decent stash - why would the OP want to broadcast to the entire internet where his stuff is? And why would you want to know this info?

Old 05-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
For you people that keep asking where he is in texas-

I mean really, why ask? The guy already has some scumbags onto his apparently decent stash - why would the OP want to broadcast to the entire internet where his stuff is? And why would you want to know this info?
The same could be said about you and the other guy bumping an old thread to the top.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Buy one of these http://www.stopthecrime.com in addition to a new alarm system.