Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67blackcherry View Post
What does your business do?
We offer mail order and internet-based parts sales for GTO and Chevelle. We also offer services; such as chrome bumper and dash bezels restoration. We've taken on complete vehicle projects on a limited basis, with the intent to expand that next year with commercial property that is properly zoned for that type of work on a larger scale.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. P-Body View Post
Didn't answer my question. But that A) you're "in the business" and B) you DO "do" Chevys (we build lots of Chevys here, as "we don't care WHAT color you paint it, we'll build it!"), just MAY be why they treat you better than John Q- Public that walks in off the street, AND has a Pontiac to boot... Not challenging you, just trying to make sense of it. I got similar treatment (bad) from The Paddock in Redlands when I stopped in there while visiting home (Berdoo) a few years back. Some companies just don't understand complete customer service, or they're so arrogant in their "success", they forget what got them there. The irony is that I learned this IN SoCal, before moving to the East Coast.

Jim
I don't take it as a challenge at all. I understand your point. I agree that at the present time I'm likely treated far better than the general public. They manufacture certain parts that are sold through a wholesale program to other retailers (as most of the large businesses in this industry do). I move a fair amount of product through this program, however they treated me relatively well prior to this business relationship. My experience was somewhat limited to when I needed something locally. Prior to being in the business the majority of my parts needs were met by our host, who has always been without equal in customer service and personal attention.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:28 AM

another vote for ames.im in australia and recieve my orders within 7 days.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Senior Chief

Tell me about it, and heaven forbid that something is on back order. I have been waiting on vent window seals for about 4mo now.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTurbo View Post
Tell me about it, and heaven forbid that something is on back order. I have been waiting on vent window seals for about 4mo now.
Why not cancel the order and get them somewhere else?