Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 12-08-2009, 06:45 AM

Default Northwind test info?

Hi, and greetings from Australia. I've read THOUSANDS of posts over the last several years, not an internet person but an avid researcher. I've been sheepish about posting but impatient regarding product information as I'm without the luxury of overnight shipping etc... I am in the process of a long term build on a '70 GTO that has a family history (hence The Grudge...). Wondering if anyone is able to divulge some real world results using a Northwind intake in a vehicle in the 500-600hp range in a 3800+lb car. I trust that a street/strip vehicle in the 11-12sec range and my grammatical skills are worthy of your consideration. I will in future fill you in about the specifics of my combination. Thank you all and I hope to share knowledge and information with you all. Jordan.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrudge View Post
Hi, and greetings from Australia. I've read THOUSANDS of posts over the last several years, not an internet person but an avid researcher. I've been sheepish about posting but impatient regarding product information as I'm without the luxury of overnight shipping etc... I am in the process of a long term build on a '70 GTO that has a family history (hence The Grudge...). Wondering if anyone is able to divulge some real world results using a Northwind intake in a vehicle in the 500-600hp range in a 3800+lb car. I trust that a street/strip vehicle in the 11-12sec range and my grammatical skills are worthy of your consideration. I will in future fill you in about the specifics of my combination. Thank you all and I hope to share knowledge and information with you all. Jordan.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...ight=northwind

Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 AM

Thanks, 67 Lamnas, I was all over that post when it arrived but it merely whet my appetite. It seems that there's no info as yet other than dyno numbers (impressive as they may be...).Even KRE's website devotes little (virtual) ink. Just wondering if one has made it onto an engine that's actually in a car,preferably a heavy car. As you'd understand, any intake is a $500+ one over here so research is imperative.