Old 07-07-2014, 05:11 PM

Default WTB: Harrison Radiator and/or Tanks

I am still in need of a Harrison Radiator for my 1972 Trans Am - Auto Transmission. I am looking for P/N 3025900 which will have CU (passenger side) and IF (drivers side) tank codes stamped on the side tanks. This is a 4 core radiator, for cars with an automatic, and the A/C /heavy duty option. The radiator tag (if present) would carry the FI code. I am willing to look at any condition, as long as the tanks have the correct markings. I would even be willing to just purchase the tanks. I can have it recored if necessary.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

There are re-pop tanks which are stamped Harrison however I m not sure about which codes. Originals are out there but they are far and few. Good luck with the search.