Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

When I bought my first 74 Formula 455 back in 1975, it didn’t have a spoiler (see sig photo). I wanted to add one back then. Now that I own that car’s twin from the same dealership, I am very conflicted. I love the look of the spoiler on a Formula, because like others have said, it balances out the twin front scoops on the hood. Hard decision. Still on the fence.

The fact that the two cars are both non-spoiler makes me want to leave this one that way...or do I say here’s your chance for a re-do?

By the way, sorry for the rabbit trail in your thread. I Love your car and the way the spoiler looks on it. I say change the column shift too. Go 4-Speed.

BJ