Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Old 01-30-2024, 05:25 PM

Default TorqStorm Pontiac Supercharger Bracket set

I have a TorqStorm Supercharger bracket for Pontiac with 8 rib Crank pulley purchased here in PY. I bought a brand new idler pulley to go with it.

You get all hardware to the bracket bolt to your block.

I値l ship on your Dime from Central Missouri 65202

$500 Firm

You would need a 76mm or 84mm TorqStorm Supercharger, belt, piping and blow off valve and carb hat if you are going that route. I do have a line on a used 76mm TorqStorm that has factory warranty with 3.10 pulley very cheap if you want to piece this together.

I bought this to run twins on mine but I致e decided I知 keeping a single Supercharger setup. It痴 the bracket on the right but it would mount on the left or passenger head.

I also have a carb hat brand new low profile from my kit that I値l sell for $125.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-31-2024, 11:50 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to X72GPX
Default A/C

Does torqstorm allow for an A/C compressor?

Old 02-01-2024, 11:08 AM

Yes they have a bracket to mount it on the passenger side. This bracket that I知 selling mounts just the TorqStorm on the passenger side head.

Old 03-13-2024, 10:30 PM

I now have a Brand New 76mm Head Unit that I would also sell for $2000 and if you buy bracket with Head Unit I値l give my low profile carb hat. Basically you would need your own charge piping, blow off valve and a belt to have a running setup with a lifetime warranty. I have registered the head unit with TorqStorm and it even has the $150 3.10 pulley already installed.

Old 03-29-2024, 11:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Is this setup still available?