Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2020, 07:39 AM

Default Cameo ivory white body with black interior

Hi guys I知 starting to wonder if I made a bad decision? My car was originally the dark maroon color with black interior. I had all the seats and door panels reupholstered black like it was original. I decided to go with white paint on outside not to exactly replicate a super duty but just decided I like it better than dark maroon. Does anyone have pictures of this combination? I think the top of the dashboard would be more of a satin black. If I知 correct then a glossy black underneath that top of dash area where the radio and glovebox I think the glossy black would be on top of the door above the panels. If I知 going with white exterior does the complete radiator support stay white? Or do I paint that a satin black just where the radiator support and side panels are? I scoured the Internet for pictures and can稚 find anybody who has done this combo. Must be somebody?? Pics would help a lot. Thank you sorry stupid questions but I知 good for that.